The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Covid-19 hit close to home this past week, so Joe and the guys gave a Zoom-cast until they return in-studio. Joe begins with an apology to everyone and an update on his Covid battle (4:00). The guys also discuss the recent election anxiety (6:50), New Jersey legalizes weed (18:05), Joe Rogan goes live on YouTube during the election coverage (20:58), new music that released since the last episode (24:11), and Joe hating on other rappers (51:35).

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
59 Minutes?
full

Not even a Full Hour?
full

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Salute to Joe and hope he’s doin well, but yeah they kinda had to come back.

They took a break that was longer than expected. Come back with 3-4 episodes, then have to take another break? That’s all good and things happen, but you go on a 3-4 month stretch with two separate breaks of a month+ you’re in danger of losing interest and some fans not being there when you’re back

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
Salute to Joe and hope he’s doin well, but yeah they kinda had to come back.

They took a break that was longer than expected. Come back with 3-4 episodes, then have to take another break? That’s all good and things happen, but you go on a 3-4 month stretch with two separate breaks of a month+ you’re in danger of losing interest and some fans not being there when you’re back
Ever since the last few of these awful eps of them being on Spotify I just haven’t given AF. I used to watch the podcast the day they dropped on YouTube. Now I am a few episodes behind just don’t care at all and it’s a STRUGGLE to get through the podcast. Can’t explain why but now I’m just like :yeshrug: I’m sure I’m not the only one.

and before these replies come in on this I’ll just do it for y’all. Since you can’t speak ill on this show in here :mjlol:

:dahell: y’all complain too much”
:what: why you in this thread”

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Ever since the last few of these awful eps of them being on Spotify I just haven’t given AF. I used to watch the podcast the day they dropped on YouTube. Now I am a few episodes behind just don’t care at all and it’s a STRUGGLE to get through the podcast. Can’t explain why but now I’m just like :yeshrug: I’m sure I’m not the only one.

and before these replies come in on this I’ll just do it for y’all. Since you can’t speak ill on this show in here :mjlol:

:dahell: y’all complain too much”
:what: why you in this thread”
Budden loves talking about Rogan and Spotify...did it again this episode

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
So Joe is fine, will be back in studio pending a negative test Monday and his symptoms are gone. Glad to see it..

I got KILLED for predicting exactly that, though. Lol nikkas were negging me, calling me a fakkit and all kinda shyt..

He’ll be over it in a week like everyone else, let’s be real

Celebrities announcing they have Covid don’t hit the same as it did in March when it was shocking lol

Edit:

Before y’all get mad at me for saying Joe Budden isn’t gonna die, let me say I wish son the best.

I forgot that implying Covid wasn’t the end of everyone who catches it was controversial.

pray for him and all lat

Y’all be safe :mjgrin:

Welcome byke Joe