The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
It exists, and it's a nice thing. But it's not widespread enough for kids to learn farming over other more pressing subjects in school. And unlike you and I, I'd bet the farm that Maga Mal doesn't know it exists :francis:
Can't argue with that :ehh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Mal think he’s too cool and I think Parks is legit scared to do it lol. Joe and Mal should be the ones going hard on relationships since the other two have women but seems that Mal be trying to be secretive. I don’t get him sometimes
Not blatantly disrespecting your wife in yalls house for the sake of internet clicks is scared tho? :mjlol: idk the context of this convo but i almost ate my blunt laughing at this shyt

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I think Mal and Joe have mad stories to fukking tell, Parks too. The tidbits of their past together led to some of the funniest shyt the pod ever produce. Hotel story, Joe on dust cleaning and driving, Joe high with a blown out tire, etc. I know they can't go in all the time because they have this new found image to uphold and relationships as well. They went at Parks the first episode back about his IG likes, and he damn near had an aneurism. :dead:
I'm still mad at Mal for not wanting to finish that story on afterthoughts where Joe said Mal started ironing clothes while he was trying to fukk some chick :mjlol:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Wonder if the rest of the group has gotten tested at all.

They’re definitely getting those off days they were deprived of.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think Mal and Joe have mad stories to fukking tell, Parks too. The tidbits of their past together led to some of the funniest shyt the pod ever produce. Hotel story, Joe on dust cleaning and driving, Joe high with a blown out tire, etc. I know they can't go in all the time because they have this new found image to uphold and relationships as well. They went at Parks the first episode back about his IG likes, and he damn near had an aneurism. :dead:
Dudes keep forgetting Joe Budden is a rapper who was smashing elite models. Dude has stories for a lifetime.