The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
that nikka Rory going through it he talking about staying in the car, he can’t even go for a piss and how he wanted to link a chick but she was with reason :russ:

Rory just call off the engagement bruh :heh:

Rory wants to be in these streets :wow:

Rory trying to get out of his engagement might be the longest-running storyline on the pod. You could tell he be looking at Joe with contempt. :martin:

That engagement is soaked in gasoline and Rory’s just lobbing Molotovs with a blindfold at this point.

All that public discussion about sitting in the car to avoid your girl is pre-divorce talk and they haven't even made it to the wedding yet. Parks needs to coach him up.

larsattack

All Star
Daps
That engagement is soaked in gasoline and Rory’s just lobbing Molotovs with a blindfold at this point.

All that public discussion about sitting in the car to avoid your girl is pre-divorce talk and they haven't even made it to the wedding yet. Parks needs to coach him up.
Not to mention he’s the only one that still feel the need to match joe when ever joe start talking about some wild girl story.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Glad Maga Mal is behind teaching kids how to farm. That will definitely work great in Brooklyn :francis:
you know most of america isn't a high density city like nyc right :mjlol:

in fact most of it is suburbs and farmland :dead:

ny cats really think the world revolves around them :dead:
Also urban farming is a thing. NYC has several programs dedicated to that. @Baraka stop making us New Yorkers look bad.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Not to mention he’s the only one that still feel the need to match joe when ever joe start talking about some wild girl story.
Yo what is up with that? Joe could ask the weirdest, wildest question about a girl, a relationship, some hoes, etc. and Rory jumps up right away each time with an answer like he’s been through it a million times.

Dude just turned 30 the other day, and been in a relationship for a few years. He talks like he’s been through it all already.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Yo what is up with that? Joe could ask the weirdest, wildest question about a girl, a relationship, some hoes, etc. and Rory jumps up right away each time with an answer like he’s been through it a million times.

Dude just turned 30 the other day, and been in a relationship for a few years. He talks like he’s been through it all already.

You can rip through a lot in just a couple free years :wow:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
only because Parks and Mal won't do it
Mal think he’s too cool and I think Parks is legit scared to do it lol. Joe and Mal should be the ones going hard on relationships since the other two have women but seems that Mal be trying to be secretive. I don’t get him sometimes

larsattack

All Star
Daps

Sometime he’s vague enough to where I don’t know if he’s telling the truth and he may just Be trying to add to the show but Between his frat boy days and his dussey days, I’m sure he has stories

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Mal think he’s too cool and I think Parks is legit scared to do it lol. Joe and Mal should be the ones going hard on relationships since the other two have women but seems that Mal be trying to be secretive. I don’t get him sometimes
You really think Mal has wild stories?

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps

He either plays too cool to open himself up and be vulnerable in a real relationship, or is a closeted homosexual. Probably the latter.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I think Mal and Joe have mad stories to fukking tell, Parks too. The tidbits of their past together led to some of the funniest shyt the pod ever produce. Hotel story, Joe on dust cleaning and driving, Joe high with a blown out tire, etc. I know they can't go in all the time because they have this new found image to uphold and relationships as well. They went at Parks the first episode back about his IG likes, and he damn near had an aneurism. :dead:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Also urban farming is a thing. NYC has several programs dedicated to that. @Baraka stop making us New Yorkers look bad.

It exists, and it's a nice thing. But it's not widespread enough for kids to learn farming over other more pressing subjects in school. And unlike you and I, I'd bet the farm that Maga Mal doesn't know it exists :francis: