Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Mal a fukking groupie :gag:

Mals take on Kanye is genuinely:trash:

you can’t say Kanye says fukked up stuff cause he’s grieving over his mom

everyone has grief in there life that’s no excuse

EDIT: I like Kanye plan of teaching kids how to farm :dahell:

EDIT: they're totally off base about why no one gave a fukk about that Kanye interview. Black folks have been off of anything Kanye for a while.

they making it like people are trying to suppress Kanye or that black people only care about fukkery? No, it’s a fact that black people don’t care about what Kanye is talking about

Yeah that entire Kanye segment was nauseating. They back on his nuts again :gag:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Rory trying to get out of his engagement might be the longest-running storyline on the pod. You could tell he be looking at Joe with contempt. :martin:

:russ: Funny thing is, I'm very sure he only proposed to Sam because Budden proposed to Cyn not too long before that, girl must have been applying pressure after Joe set it off :lolbron:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
:russ: Funny thing is, I'm very sure he only proposed to Sam because Budden proposed to Cyn not too long before that, girl must have been applying pressure after Joe set it off :lolbron:
He 100% did it because of Joe. You know Joe rides that mango-wave sometimes, so he probably wanted them to get married together. Rory was probably angrier than Cyn when her and Joe split.
:to: "I still gotta get married?"

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Hov put the pressure on that cac at a dusse event and he proposed at the next roc nation brunch :russ::lolbron:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mals take on Kanye is genuinely:trash:

you can’t say Kanye says fukked up stuff cause he’s grieving over his mom

everyone has grief in there life that’s no excuse

EDIT: I like Kanye plan of teaching kids how to farm :dahell:

EDIT: they're totally off base about why no one gave a fukk about that Kanye interview. Black folks have been off of anything Kanye for a while.

they making it like people are trying to suppress Kanye or that black people only care about fukkery? No, it’s a fact that black people don’t care about what Kanye is talking about
Black folks ain't OFF Kanye like that. Nikkas still giving him 8th chances

Truth is black folks don't watch Joe Rogan

If he was on the Breakfast Club it would've made way more noise in black circles

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Black folks ain't OFF Kanye like that. Nikkas still giving him 8th chances

Truth is black folks don't watch Joe Rogan

If he was on the Breakfast Club it would've made way more noise in black circles
Black people are off of Kanye

black people don’t listen to his music and everyone makes fun of his rants and tweets

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
you know most of america isn't a high density city like nyc right :mjlol:

in fact most of it is suburbs and farmland :dead:

ny cats really think the world revolves around them :dead:

You know Mal is a subjugated fakkit who only goes from NYC to LA to ATL and back again. It's funny to pretend things are funny though :umad:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you know most of america isn't a high density city like nyc right :mjlol:

in fact most of it is suburbs and farmland :dead:

ny cats really think the world revolves around them :dead:

No we dont. YOU think that. Stop projecting its always a country nikka always crying about what they think "NY nikkas" Feel :russ: get that hate out your heart dawg