The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
remember when Joe was all "fukk Kanye and anything about him forever" a couple years ago after the slavery is a choice and MAGA shyt? :shaq2:
Facts

They’re confused as to why there is no talk about this Kanye interview on their timeline.

when have black people ever cared about a Rogan interview?

when is the last time people have discussed Kanye?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I'm not sure these nikkas are ever going to convince about this Saint JHN dude.

They always super hyping this dude, then every time they play one of his songs I'm sitting like :unimpressed:

:russ:

Mal did make it seem like he was the next Jesus or something.

He’s interesting so far. He’s like a Lenny Kravitz / Prince inspired mixed with new age trap rapper. I liked his Live performance of Roses on the MTV awards.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure these nikkas are ever going to convince about this Saint JHN dude.

They always super hyping this dude, then every time they play one of his songs I'm sitting like :unimpressed:

I feel the same way when they hype all the griselda shyt. But just like with griselda a lot of people are feeling Saint John so they talking to some folks

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Griselda and Saint JHN are both quickly gaining popularity and it’s got nothin to do with these dudes talkin about them.

Griselda performed on Jimmy Fallon last year and people think they need the JBP stimulus :mjlol:

Saint JHN has been making buzzworthy music for two projects now, Collection One had a couple songs that got play. Not to mention one of his songs got on some EDM Remix and has gotten stupid big. I don’t know much but I gotta assume he’s cakin off that major.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Joe said tory should have just went out and said whatever it is. He's paying the lawyer so it should be the lawyer's job to figure it out after :mjlol:

These guys are such idiots when it comes to legal issues its entertaining :russ:
Those be the same nikkas that'll turn around and say their lawyer is an idiot. Your lawyer is not Houdini. You can't put yourself into stupid situations or say reckless shyt and be like "I pay you such and such $$ to get me out of it." I'm sure any lawyer does not appreciate their client constantly shooting themselves in the foot.

Last edited:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Idk i kinda lump busta and missy together too, sure Busta can get into different flows but ultimately that nikka never saying anything :manny: missy doesn't really say much in her raps either. They put out high energy music to get parties hype, rap wise nothing else they do stands out imo

Those are two artists who's rap lyrics shouldn't be under any kind of microscope to begin with :mjlol: they got a lot of nonsense lines
Can someone neg this

What is this shyt :dead: