The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
SNT JHN had a song pop off on TikTok. I wouldn’t say he’s popular

Griselda is signed to Shady and Jimmy Falon is politics, not a sign that they’re popping

You think I’m talking about ‘popular’ like they have Dedicated fans clamoring to buy your tickets.

No. I mean in the sense that their music is increasingly finding its way into the current zeitgeist more and more. And their exposure if FAR beyond these guys talking about them on JBP. You can call it TikTok, label politics resulting in a late night appearance, all these articles being written about Griselda the last 6 months, whatever you wanna call it. They’re there.

Some of the comments in here made it sound like they really need the addition stream boost from someone playing them as a sleeper :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You think I’m talking about ‘popular’ like they have Dedicated fans clamoring to buy your tickets.

No. I mean in the sense that their music is increasingly finding its way into the current zeitgeist more and more. And their exposure if FAR beyond these guys talking about them on JBP. You can call it TikTok, label politics resulting in a late night appearance, all these articles being written about Griselda the last 6 months, whatever you wanna call it. They’re there.

Some of the comments in here made it sound like they really need the addition stream boost from someone playing them as a sleeper :mjlol:
If there were no ties to Griselda or Snt Jhn on this show they would not get talked about

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
If there were no ties to Griselda or Snt Jhn on this show they would not get talked about

That’s got nothing to do with the point I made originally made, so what does that even matter?

If that’s your point, then You’re right about Saint JHN. Wrong about Griselda. All personal ties aside Griselda makes the exact type of music they like.