The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Griselda and Saint JHN are both quickly gaining popularity and it’s got nothin to do with these dudes talkin about them.

Griselda performed on Jimmy Fallon last year and people think they need the JBP stimulus :mjlol:

Saint JHN has been making buzzworthy music for two projects now, Collection One had a couple songs that got play. Not to mention one of his songs got on some EDM Remix and has gotten stupid big. I don’t know much but I gotta assume he’s cakin off that major.
SNT JHN had a song pop off on TikTok. I wouldn’t say he’s popular

Griselda is signed to Shady and Jimmy Falon is politics, not a sign that they’re popping

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Can someone neg this

What is this shyt :dead:
nikka you neg it, yall nikkas in here popping off about some damn Busta and Missy :mjlol: they on yalls mount rushmore or rap or something??? They make fun music, why yall mad cuz i said neither of them rap about shyt :dead: it doesnt take away from the music

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
This Kanye nut riding session going on way too long lol

Yeah.....Joe was shyttin on Ye until Kanye started talking about musicians getting their ownership. Also not sure where the disconnect is regarding folks not talking about the interview. Hip hop has distanced itself from Kanye, and never really embraced Rogan. Why are they expecting black/hip hop social media to discuss it?

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
nikka you neg it, yall nikkas in here popping off about some damn Busta and Missy :mjlol: they on yalls mount rushmore or rap or something??? They make fun music, why yall mad cuz i said neither of them rap about shyt :dead: it doesnt take away from the music
:mjlol: I cant neg but I would if I could

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Yeah.....Joe was shyttin on Ye until Kanye started talking about musicians getting their ownership. Also not sure where the disconnect is regarding folks not talking about the interview. Hip hop has distanced itself from Kanye, and never really embraced Rogan. Why are they expecting black/hip hop social media to discuss it?
Sounds like Joe was expecting Access Hollywood, CNN and Fox News to be all over this for some reason.