The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
i dont know why he doesnt put the saturday pod on Patreon.
Facts make it a patreon podcast and he could make Wednesday have ads but they don’t take it seriously enough .

Joes pride won’t let him do that .

People cake seriously on patreon .

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Facts make it a patreon podcast and he could make Wednesday have ads but they don’t take it seriously enough .

Joes pride won’t let him do that .

People cake seriously on patreon .
I stay wondering though how much people are inflating their numbers. It reminds me of onlyfans how everybody claims to making bank on those platforms. Inflating the numbers hoping it attracts new customers hoping that by saying they're making so much money that it attracts new people who are fearing what they're missing out on.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I stay wondering though how much people are inflating their numbers. It reminds me of onlyfans how everybody claims to making bank on those platforms. Inflating the numbers hoping it attracts new customers hoping that by saying they're making so much money that it attracts new people who are fearing what they're missing out on.
Well we’ve seen folks quite high paying jobs .

One for sure was those whoreible decision girls .

Both had degrees in the cooperate world . One was in the tech world making crazy money . She went full time with the podcast after a year from ads and patreon.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Well we’ve seen folks quite high paying jobs .

One for sure was those whoreible decision girls .

Both had degrees in the cooperate world . One was in the tech world making crazy money . She went full time with the podcast after a year from ads and patreon.
Oh don't get it twisted I think people are making enough to quit their jobs. I just doubt when people put out that they're making $50,000 a month or however much. For most people even with degrees in the corporate world being able to make just $100,000 a year would be enough to replace what they were making in the corporate world. Especially if you can make the same without the stress and monotony of the 40 a week. Doesn't mean they're getting rich off patreon though. I'm in the corporate world and most aren't caking enough to be rich so dropping that doesn't necessarily mean they're getting rich off patreon.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Oh don't get it twisted I think people are making enough to quit their jobs. I just doubt when people put out that they're making $50,000 a month or however much. For most people even with degrees in the corporate world being able to make just $100,000 a year would be enough to replace what they were making in the corporate world. Especially if you can make the same without the stress and monotony of the 40 a week. Doesn't mean they're getting rich off patreon though. I'm in the corporate world and most aren't caking enough to be rich so dropping that doesn't necessarily mean they're getting rich off patreon.
I think they make great money .

Don’t know about all those other shows .

Also they were caking off live shows as well :

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

On this episode: T.I. finds an opponent in Jeezy to battle on Verzuz (14:21) and the guys give their predictions. Kanye West's interview with Joe Rogan (36:35), Joe asks what're the most impactful albums over the last 15 years (59:32), Drake announces his next album (1:10:24). Also, Reason joins to chop it up about Griselda (1:52:55), the best rapper in his peer group (2:27:16), Tsu Surf retiring (2:41:25) and more!

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Topics look good, I have a good feeling about this one...shame I’m too tired to Listen right now...

tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif