The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Rory and Parks saying Missy can rap as well as Busta. :stopitslime:. If they don’t get the fukk outta here
Would have been better off talking overall musicality , not like Busta is a slouch there , but straight up rapping isn't even one of the stats generally listed when speaking on Missy,and Busta can get into a lot more different flows and cadences where that's not even a comparison lol

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Mals take on Kanye is genuinely:trash:

you can’t say Kanye says fukked up stuff cause he’s grieving over his mom

everyone has grief in there life that’s no excuse

EDIT: I like Kanye plan of teaching kids how to farm :dahell:

EDIT: they're totally off base about why no one gave a fukk about that Kanye interview. Black folks have been off of anything Kanye for a while.

they making it like people are trying to suppress Kanye or that black people only care about fukkery? No, it’s a fact that black people don’t care about what Kanye is talking about

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Would have been better off talking overall musicality , not like Busta is a slouch there , but straight up rapping isn't even one of the stats generally listed when speaking on Missy,and Busta can get into a lot more different flows and cadences where that's not even a comparison lol
Idk i kinda lump busta and missy together too, sure Busta can get into different flows but ultimately that nikka never saying anything :manny: missy doesn't really say much in her raps either. They put out high energy music to get parties hype, rap wise nothing else they do stands out imo

Those are two artists who's rap lyrics shouldn't be under any kind of microscope to begin with :mjlol: they got a lot of nonsense lines

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Idk i kinda lump busta and missy together too, sure Busta can get into different flows but ultimately that nikka never saying anything :manny: missy doesn't really say much in her raps either. They put out high energy music to get parties hype, rap wise nothing else they do stands out imo

Those are two artists who's rap lyrics shouldn't be under any kind of microscope to begin with :mjlol: they got a lot of nonsense lines
As a lyricist I wouldn't say he's bad, but there are plenty people over him if we are strictly breaking down bars , in his case I'm also including technique , performance , showmanship, the ability to get on a feature and steal the show, I like to write creatively for fun myself so I pay attention to penmanship , but there are also other stats , and he's like a 7 in pen he has more categories he shines in than a Missy , because while both lean on the performance he is more likely to get on a track and have the best verse even if not on paper

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Mals take on Kanye is genuinely:trash:

you can’t say Kanye says fukked up stuff cause he’s grieving over his mom

everyone has grief in there life that’s no excuse

EDIT: I like Kanye plan of teaching kids how to farm :dahell:

EDIT: they're totally off base about why no one gave a fukk about that Kanye interview. Black folks have been off of anything Kanye for a while.

they making it like people are trying to suppress Kanye or that black people only care about fukkery? No, it’s a fact that black people don’t care about what Kanye is talking about
remember when Joe was all "fukk Kanye and anything about him forever" a couple years ago after the slavery is a choice and MAGA shyt? :shaq2:

Last edited: