The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

mals best friend and roommate of many years...:picard::ehh:

You can tell he got tight off that, lol. First, the awkward silence then the pivot to people not being able to do something better than you speaking on you.

Not really that was trending on the shade room and all over the Internet the other day

Unreal how stupid Mal is. Just unbridled ignorance.

I'm really noticing that Joe Budden should get 95 % of the dough from this show, he's like what Lebron would be if he joined a HS basketball team in Bel Air. I don't know if I might fall off from the show completely or if it's just that this pandemic is limiting the topics to shyt they suck at a bit too much.

Today was bad man

another masturbation topic and another artist don’t need labels convo

I hope Joe didn’t turn down 40 million :mjcry: (or any amount of millions truthfully) because the buzz and content have been watered down since the comeback. The one hit wonder and dudes asking for $2 were funny though. Mal talking about falling out with Brandon Jennings was also good content.

Did they record before Tory Lanez went live? That’ll hopefully save Saturday if they really want to take it there. I’m sure they’ll talk about Quibi shutting down since it’s in their realm somewhat.

They could've/can touch on;
  • Ebro/Jemele Hill saying black men want to be white men
  • Favorite horror movies (most scary, least scary, etc)
  • Haunted house stories
This is the problem with current event podcasts in general though. It’s hard to find a pocket. If it’s a slow week and you don’t work on any real pre-production, you’re just going to be fishing for content.

Everytime I hear Joe mention King Von I start crying :russ:

Him breaking down that song with him and Fivio is comedy :pachaha:

"I'm a great listener and I will listen enough to tell you: YOU should move out of there"

"You not really doorman p*ssy, I'm sorry."

Nah Rory was shooting during the asking for money segment.:lolbron:

Explain to me how saying "I can't im recording tonight" isn't 100000x more of a thirsty fukkboi reply than "i can't I have the pod tonight"?

:francis::francis::francis:

Anyone you deal with knows about your podcast. "Recording" sounds more like you on TV or making music. FOH Mal you lame...

Y’all gonna keep on getting let down if anyone is expecting this :pachaha: this is no different than getting told “we’ll see” as a kid

Rory been spitting since they’ve been back. You can tell he going through shyt at home. It makes for better content tho :mjgrin:

v1flfyiuoju51.jpg

:lupe:

crazy cuz mal didn’t really wanna talk about it. Lol

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

mals best friend and roommate of many years...:picard::ehh:

Can’t front, 40 year old man falling out with a male friend :francis: is a little suspect. Especially if it’s no money involved.

I saw someone say Brandon Jennings posted about Mal not getting him in a room with Jay or something like that. Might be some BS though.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really noticing that Joe Budden should get 95 % of the dough from this show, he's like what Lebron would be if he joined a HS basketball team in Bel Air. I don't know if I might fall off from the show completely or if it's just that this pandemic is limiting the topics to shyt they suck at a bit too much.

Yeah he could easily do that show with 3 new people and not miss a Beat. He’s a talented guy. I like the show the way it is now tho