The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Mal is getting annoying. It wasn't bothering me as much as some of yall at first, but man he's dumb. Dont speak on shyt if you dont have your facts straight. Just embarrassing.

He does have some :dame:tendencies but I'm not about to speculate if another man is on the DL or not.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
not the fact he doesn’t have kids or A girl. You never hear this dude talk about no bytches at all. You on a popular show and your roster ain’t popping? Something wrong or you a real lame.

I mean after awhile it just makes sense that he doesn’t get p*ssy :mjlol:

Look at the dude, no disrespect but he never really been the best looking guy in any room. Then add in his social positioning compared to people he chills with like musicians and NBA players. He’s primed for castoff p*ssy there, but Mal would be too prideful to fukk even that up somehow.

And most of his views just seem to have no patience for some of the weird/annoying little shyt that women do. I can see him deading a lot of opportunities early.

So in summary this man ain’t gettin no cheeks. His best option would be to pay for it or cuff a girl up, and he doesn’t seem like he’s ever on that type of time.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

On this episode: Joe and the guys open up with their thoughts on Ty Dolla $ign's new album (15:16) and the other new music releases (30:42). They discuss their thoughts on potential match-ups for the next season of Verzuz (54:56), Joe highlights the rise and fall of the content streaming app Quibi (1:25:40), the Presedential debate (1:44:53) and more!

Sleeper Picks Joe | Lil Kim - “How Many Licks?” (Ft. Sisqo) Rory | Memphis Bleek - “Infatuated” Mal | Akeem Ali - “Keemy Casanova” Parks | Nas - “On The Real”

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m surprised they still do Saturday shows considering they’re under no obligation to do so. But I guess since they’ve been doing it, they know fans would complain if they quit doing it.
it should be on a case by case basis, if nothing significant happens between Wednesday and Saturday just skip Saturday and save more material for Wednesday.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
nikkas didn't upload to Google Podcasts this time :stopitslime:

Edit:

Rory at it already with the "comedy style" relationship depreciation. "Can't return me back to something I already belong too":mjlol:

Last edited:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
nikkas didn't upload to Google Podcasts this time :stopitslime:

Edit:

Rory at it already with the "comedy style" relationship depreciation. "Can't return me back to something I already belong too":mjlol:

Yeah :francis:

Imma just wait until it hits Youtube. I hate Soundcloud.