The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
not the fact he doesn’t have kids or A girl. You never hear this dude talk about no bytches at all. You on a popular show and your roster ain’t popping? Something wrong or you a real lame.
I think that dude doesn’t really go for women like that, but because of his family ties and profile he has to maintain the status quo

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Joe was spot on with the Ty Dolla album review. Every track pretty much sounded exactly the same, except for Ego Death, which for some reason I really like, lol.

And how did y'all find out Mal was talking about falling out with Brandon Jennings :ohhh:, did they cut his name out on the YouTube version?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Joe was spot on with the Ty Dolla album review. Every track pretty much sounded exactly the same, except for Ego Death, which for some reason I really like, lol.

And how did y'all find out Mal was talking about falling out with Brandon Jennings :ohhh:, did they cut his name out on the YouTube version?
BJ posted an IG story about it

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Couple good jokes here and there ("The audience will be happy to know that I don't have any beef with RL from Next" :russ:), but overall this episode was Mid :patrice:

Yeah, those 1st two EPs were funny as fukk. They came out like the Rockers in Games 3 and 4 back in 19'. These last two def been some Game 5 and 6 Rockets flow though.

Might just be the lack of content maybe. Though I would argue for basically a "lifestyle" pod, you gotta have some clips in the chamber for these kind of moments. Some shooting the shyt, telling stories, asking certain questions that lead to some funny, intrinsic shyt.