The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope Joe didn’t turn down 40 million :mjcry: (or any amount of millions truthfully) because the buzz and content have been watered down since the comeback. The one hit wonder and dudes asking for $2 were funny though. Mal talking about falling out with Brandon Jennings was also good content.

Did they record before Tory Lanez went live? That’ll hopefully save Saturday if they really want to take it there. I’m sure they’ll talk about Quibi shutting down since it’s in their realm somewhat.

They could've/can touch on;
  • Ebro/Jemele Hill saying black men want to be white men
  • Favorite horror movies (most scary, least scary, etc)
  • Haunted house stories
This is the problem with current event podcasts in general though. It’s hard to find a pocket. If it’s a slow week and you don’t work on any real pre-production, you’re just going to be fishing for content.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"I'm a great listener and I will listen enough to tell you: YOU should move out of there"

"You not really doorman p*ssy, I'm sorry."

Nah Rory was shooting during the asking for money segment.:lolbron:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Explain to me how saying "I can't im recording tonight" isn't 100000x more of a thirsty fukkboi reply than "i can't I have the pod tonight"?

:francis::francis::francis:

Anyone you deal with knows about your podcast. "Recording" sounds more like you on TV or making music. FOH Mal you lame...

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
"I'm a great listener and I will listen enough to tell you: YOU should move out of there"

"You not really doorman p*ssy, I'm sorry."

Nah Rory was shooting during the asking for money segment.:lolbron:

self deprecating Joe is golden. That 1 hit wonder convo :wow:

Rory earning his keep lowkey :whew:

Rory been spitting since they’ve been back. You can tell he going through shyt at home. It makes for better content tho :mjgrin:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
So Mal was talking about Brandon Jennings. Him and Brandon Jennings was the one who had a fallout :manny:

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
v1flfyiuoju51.jpg

:lupe: