The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm really noticing that Joe Budden should get 95 % of the dough from this show, he's like what Lebron would be if he joined a HS basketball team in Bel Air. I don't know if I might fall off from the show completely or if it's just that this pandemic is limiting the topics to shyt they suck at a bit too much.

You watch the pod without Joe?

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not even 5 minutes in and Mal capping already.

Talking about he never told anyone he’d “hit you back after the Pod”
It was so annoying, he somehow found away to top this with that “I read you can get an abortion after nine months” comment ...:gucci: :mjtf::what::snoop:. His falloff has been frightening

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm really noticing that Joe Budden should get 95 % of the dough from this show, he's like what Lebron would be if he joined a HS basketball team in Bel Air. I don't know if I might fall off from the show completely or if it's just that this pandemic is limiting the topics to shyt they suck at a bit too much.
Today was bad man

another masturbation topic and another artist don’t need labels convo

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I'm mad I just realized this nikka got that SL wagon line off :mjlol:
shyt makes me wanna go back and listen to Joe's old shyt to see how many stupid ass lines like that he got off. I believe him when he said he'll sit and think about those lines and laugh his ass off :russ:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Budden: I wanna see a 1 hit wonder off, J Holiday versus...

Parks & Rory: You

:lolbron:

Lol J Holiday got two tho. I think that was Joe's point that he had two as well, but he can't shoot at nikkas all the time then get tight when it's his turn to get fried.

5 mins in and Mal spewing his Trump propaganda talking bout "I read somewhere its now legal to get an abortion at 9 months" :snoop:

All I want is someone to ask him where he gets the info. Parks just says straight up, that's not true, but Mal usually responds that he read it somewhere. Trump lies the same way smh

Parks is the most sensible out of all 4. He might have some :mjpls: undertones but at least he mentioned the Nigeria shyt in the end.

I feel like Rory is more :mjpls: than Parks, but what do I know lol

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
These dudes are incapable of having a real convo about artist

Ty has dropped nothing but trash since free tc 4 years ago and the singles from this project are bad

HER has no clue how to expand her sound and got lapped twice by all of her peers

I liked some of her songs slide and slow down remix were fire .

She got a new song that might be back to her bag .

I do agree she is all over the place but it’s fine let her experiment till album time .