The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really need to figure whatever they need to figure out ASAP. 3 weeks and missed bunch of hot topics. Gonna come back during a ghost town.
Yea this shyt looking real sloppy especially when you had momentum and nikkas riding for you

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was on Joes side when this first started, but now I'm thinking if he didn't like the new deal Spotify gave him, he should have respectfully declined, now he's looking crazy. A part of me believes he has a trick up his sleeve and will announce soon but lets see. The one thing I don't like about Joe is he says he's not emotional, but dude is one of the most emotional people I've ever seen. His whole career is him being emotional.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I was on Joes side when this first started, but now I'm thinking if he didn't like the new deal Spotify gave him, he should have respectfully declined, now he's looking crazy. A part of me believes he has a trick up his sleeve and will announce soon but lets see. The one thing I don't like about Joe is he says he's not emotional, but dude is one of the most emotional people I've ever seen. His whole career is him being emotional.

Naw, B. My money is on Joe being a sociopath. He makes a big deal out of everything because he feels nothing for the most part. I’ve known other sociopaths and half of them are on the same type of shyt. How many times has he proclaimed his love for someone only to tell them he never fukked with them months later. Sociopaths closest connections are usually their dogs because of the dogs over abundance of love for them. It’s like having constant reassurance that you’re as awesome as you think you are all the time.

But hey, I’m just some nikka talking shyt. Joe might be who he says he is.:manny:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Naw, B. My money is on Joe being a sociopath. He makes a big deal out of everything because he feels nothing for the most part. I’ve known other sociopaths and half of them are on the same type of shyt. How many times has he proclaimed his love for someone only to tell them he never fukked with them months later. Sociopaths closest connections are usually their dogs because of the dogs over abundance of love for them. It’s like having constant reassurance that you’re as awesome as you think you are all the time.

But hey, I’m just some nikka talking shyt. Joe might be who he says he is.:manny:
Hm thats a good point too, who knows :yeshrug:

I_Q

All Star
Daps

I don't remember the episode but he's referred to himself as a sociopath before, even did his Max B/mutly laugh when he said it

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
Honest question for regular JBP listeners, what about the podcast keeps you engaged on a regular basis? I listen to an episode every couple weeks and even found myself at one of their live shows but I could really take it or leave it :yeshrug: Before you come for my neck I'm not saying the podcast is bad :ufdup: I'd just like to get some perspective from other listeners :ld:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honest question for regular JBP listeners, what about the podcast keeps you engaged on a regular basis? I listen to an episode every couple weeks and even found myself at one of their live shows but I could really take it or leave it :yeshrug: Before you come for my neck I'm not saying the podcast is bad :ufdup: I'd just like to get some perspective from other listeners :ld:
it's something i put in the background while doing other stuff. Jomes and their continuation over multiple podcasts can be funny. The debates can be interesting (not necessarily the topic of debate but more how they debate). Also gives a rough idea of what albums are coming out, what shows, general news... It's not the greatest podcast ever but it's good enough where i put ot on my regular routine.

One thing I'll say, i can't do the video version. They just look kinda awkward at times.