The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Thats probably the tamest explanation I've seen. Why would these womens bloodlines disqualify them from talking about issues from a black women's experience when they live in (and possibly grew up in) America though?
because their experiences and life isnt the same as ACTUAL Black women(ADOS women)

forgodsakes these nonados women come from groups that are seen more as "exotic" "foreign" "west indian" then black. Their experiences is not the same as black american women let alone burdens, hurdles ados face, etc. that they dont. NVM the differences in culture, perspectives, etc.

these women have more in common with other immigrant groups of women than Black women
He's an idiot breh, waste of time

none of yall have actually had anything substantial to say on why someone should take these women seriously as "black women" outside of stupidass Pan african logic/and hotep melanin magic nonsense.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
because their experiences and life isnt the same as ACTUAL Black women(ADOS women)

forgodsakes these nonados women come from groups that are seen more as "exotic" "foreign" "west indian" then black. Their experiences is not the same as black american women let alone burdens, hurdles ados face, etc. that they dont. NVM the differences in culture, perspectives, etc.

these women have more in common with other immigrant groups of women than Black women

none of yall have actually had anything substantial to say on why someone should take these women seriously as "black women" outside of stupidass Pan african logic/and hotep melanin magic nonsense.

I dunno bruh. They was talking the same bird shyt. I feel like you reaching.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps

lol. They r black my guy.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I dunno bruh. They was talking the same bird shyt. I feel like you reaching.
just because they can emulate and talk like black women, means squat
white women, mexican , asian women are out here emulating Black ados women speaking patterns. That doesnt mean they are totally alike outside of being women.

lol. They r west indian my guy.

fixxed.