The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Just take the rest of the month off and get your shyt together, dont mention the viewers when you the one who attached a return date
:hhh:
Not to mention they already missed the first return date they set. I'm just waiting for those couple of posters who was hyping them when they said "obviously we have a plan". Now they're saying they don't even know which platform they're releasing on and can't meet a release date. It's starting to look like they really may have fukked up turning down that Spotify deal.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not to mention they already missed the first return date they set. I'm just waiting for those couple of posters who was hyping them when they said "obviously we have a plan". Now they're saying they don't even know which platform they're releasing on and can't meet a release date. It's starting to look like they really may have fukked up turning down that Spotify deal.
y'all nikkaz sad with that bullshyt

only a sucka ass clown would sign that deal and lock in all their outside interests with spotify.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
just because they can emulate and talk like black women, means squat
white women, mexican , asian women are out here emulating Black ados women speaking patterns. That doesnt mean they are totally alike outside of being women.

fixxed.
u trying to migrate that buffoonery from the locker room and it's not going over well... you sad nikkaz over there live in a vacuum. :laff:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Haven’t followed this thread but I’ve been a listener of the jbp from the beginning. I’m starting to think Joe should’ve just taken the Spotify bag and then just moved on to whatever the next "thing" is in a couple of years. Can’t lie those skits were kind of :flabbynsick:
I'm starting to think that most of you didn't listen to the detailing on the deal

it was a 360 clusterfukk that fed into all their outside business interests. they wanted a piece of everything they were doing outside spotify....

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

that Spotify shyt is over yo, let them try and get the own shyt popping. Everybody told joe If he don’t like what Spotify is doing to try and start your own shyt up that’s what he is doing. Look was going on with joe Rogaine, nobody should be questioning them about the Spotify deal any more

You don’t like a label you go independent and try to do it yourself nothing wrong with that

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to think that most of you didn't listen to the detailing on the deal

it was a 360 clusterfukk that fed into all their outside business interests. they wanted a piece of everything they were doing outside spotify....

10% of Mal’s masterclass bag??? :krs:

Nah in all seriousness it’s good that they didn’t take that deal.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
that Spotify shyt is over yo, let them try and get the own shyt popping. Everybody told joe If he don’t like what Spotify is doing to try and start your own shyt up that’s what he is doing. Look was going on with joe Rogaine, nobody should be questioning them about the Spotify deal any more

You don’t like a label you go independent and try to do it yourself nothing wrong with that
I'm just talking about all the "y'all acting like we don't have a plan talk". To go from that to "we don't even know where we'll be making the pod available" is a huge leap.
Plus there's a thing called negotiations. From Joe's telling it seemed like he sent over his offer, Spotify sent back a 360 (or vice versa) and then he cut off all talks.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
just because they can emulate and talk like black women, means squat
white women, mexican , asian women are out here emulating Black ados women speaking patterns. That doesnt mean they are totally alike outside of being women.

fixxed.

Bruh you acting like these some mexican or white ghetto byrds or some shyt. Like that ADOS shyt is wierd COINTEL style bullshyt that got you talking in circles.

"They a specific black that infiltrate and talk like our blacks" So some hood/ethnic birds talking regular bird shyt? We as a people have more shyt going on in this world than this new era crab style shyt and you buggin.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This thread should be closed and a new one started whenever they drop their first new pod