The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Thats probably the tamest explanation I've seen. Why would these womens bloodlines disqualify them from talking about issues from a black women's experience when they live in (and possibly grew up in) America though?
because it’s proven time and time again that second generation immigrants have a tainted view on some western black related issues.
Not all, but enough to take caution

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven’t followed this thread but I’ve been a listener of the jbp from the beginning. I’m starting to think Joe should’ve just taken the Spotify bag and then just moved on to whatever the next "thing" is in a couple of years. Can’t lie those skits were kind of :flabbynsick:

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
Haven’t followed this thread but I’ve been a listener of the jbp from the beginning. I’m starting to think Joe should’ve just taken the Spotify bag and then just moved on to whatever the next "thing" is in a couple of years. Can’t lie those skits were kind of :flabbynsick:

man, I'm with you. shyt was like the one homie that tell one good joke, but drag it out for days until it's dead.

think I'm done with the pod since it's been going down hill to me, I miss the "just kicking it" feel to the pod :mjcry:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Joe thinks this as well. Pride is bad thing at times

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Haven't followed this in a minute. So did he get a new deal or is it just his youtube channel now and nothing more?

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he did all that ranting just to do what every podcast on planet earth does (post their content on all platforms(minus Spotify for petty reasons) with video on youtube)?:gucci:

This nikka here.