The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
No they are not, they are a group of caribbean bytches:russell:

I aint trying to hear no "protect black women" from them, nor are we part of the same community.

LOL really, first off whiteness is arbitaray and social and it shows as Cacs call anyone white to benefit them. Current example is the Latino population and their knocking of the door of "whiteness"

Same is the case with blackness, its arbitrary
But in in todays context of black, ADOS is what black is. all that melanin shyt is hogwash and smart dumb nikka shyt you can keep to yourself.

you slicing black people up in separate categories is very unafrican and cacish... and quite frankly disturbing

you have adopted your master’s mindset. Look at the tone of words you use to describe people based on color.

So now not only do we judge each other based on complexions, but you want us split up based on nationality, language, etc

Ironically... you think that you are better because you were born in the belly of the beast... you have no pride in who you really are... you are just happy being on the winning team

you would rather claim being of slaves than of kings...

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
What do you mean by today’s context of black? By today’s context of black all those women are black, with different nationalities, it’s you that is out of touch with the current reality.

An Italian man is white, as is a German man, and a Latino such as an Argentine with 80% Spanish blood.
Black is directly tied to melanin, but also directly tied to a shared common African history, which is why you get people from Islands In Papua guinea who aren’t considered how those women in your pic are, who all have West/Central African lineage, who are all black.
todays context nikka, the context in which black is popularly used and known for which is synonymous with us

there are diff context for black as black is social hence the subjectivity all over the globe. But the "black" that we use and is known thru the world relates to us
and same with whiteness where its arbitrary and social. Italians who are mixxed, were not even considered white. Latinos are a completely diff type of people and even the african descenden ones like ricans checkmart white.

and blackness is not tied to melanin, maybe in some other context. But not in ours as black americans
you slicing black people up in separate categories is very unafrican and cacish... and quite frankly disturbing

you have adopted your master’s mindset. Look at the tone of words you use to describe people based on color.

So now not only do we judge each other based on complexions, but you want us split up based on nationality, language, etc

Ironically... you think that you are better because you were born in the belly of the beast... you have no pride in who you really are... you are just happy being on the winning team

you would rather claim being of slaves than of kings...
Unafrican?
Are you forgetting that africans carved each other up and sold each other, and they continue their dispute with each other from back then still throughout today?

this imaginative melanin black rainbow is only something we As Aframs made up and try to believe in. Africans dont even abide by that shyt.

I dont think i am better than anyone, i am saying they are not black. And they are not. they are a trio of west indian women is all im saying:yeshrug:
I dont care to hear no "protect black women" talk from a bunch of caribbeans, africans, or whoever. that is not ADOS/Black American. Nor do i see this as a black women podcast

And even then i dont even want to hear it from ADOS BW. Cause BM do protect them.

Let alone from women that are not actually black

Budda

Superstar
Daps
todays context nikka, the context in which black is popularly used and known for which is synonymous with us

there are diff context for black as black is social hence the subjectivity all over the globe. But the "black" that we use and is known thru the world relates to us
and same with whiteness where its arbitrary and social. Italians who are mixxed, were not even considered white. Latinos are a completely diff type of people and even the african descenden ones like ricans checkmart white.

and blackness is not tied to no melanin. That some nonsense you militants, and pan africanist made up:mjlol:
Unafrican?
Are you forgetting that africans carved each other up and sold each other, and they continue their dispute with each other from back then still throughout today?

this imaginative melanin black rainbow is only something we As Aframs made up and try to believe in. Africans dont even abide by that shyt.

I dont think i am better than anyone, i am saying they are not black. And they are not. they are a trio of west indian women is all im saying:yeshrug:
I dont care to hear no "protect black women" talk from a bunch of caribbeans, africans, or whoever. that is not ADOS/Black American

And even then i dont even want to hear it from ADOS BW. Cause BM do protect them.

I def do not want to be lectured by a bunch of west indians, africans, or whoever

Bro you talk so much trash lmao.

Italians are mixed, but Afro Caribbean’s aren’t black? You don’t even follow a clear concise train of thought, what are Italians mixed with to be considered mixed? ADOS?:russ:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bro you talk so much trash lmao.

Italians are mixed, but Afro Caribbean’s aren’t black? You don’t even follow a clear concise train of thought, what are Italians mixed with to be considered mixed? ADOS?:russ:
I mentioned them being mixed, to stress how social and whimsical the ideas of "white" is you moron. due to how whitness looks down on being mixed here. hence why some groups were not seen as white initially.

the context and idea of whiteness is diff than "black" in america with both only having similarities in how they are very social based.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I mentioned them being mixed, to stress how social and whimsical the ideas of "white" is you moron. due to how whitness looks down on being mixed here. hence why some groups were not seen as white initially.

the context and idea of whiteness is diff than "black" in america with both only having similarities in how they are very social based.

How though? Italians have like 5% African dna on average so I don’t get your point, Italians are white people with tans, because of the hotter climate.

Also who do you consider white? Because Anglo Saxons for example used to describe an English man, Is actually a Germanic tribe, and if you follow history the same Italians you called mixed used to rule England and have their DNA and names all over the land, as do Viking Normans and so on, white people know more than most how interlinked they are genetically and history wise, despite their differences.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
How though? Italians have like 5% African dna on average so I don’t get your point, Italians are white people with tans, because of the hotter climate.
smh. that dont matter on how little it is, you realize that the status of "white" here in america was obsessed with purity right? that "tan" is part of why they struggled to get treated or seen as the "pure" whites

Plus groups like mexicans are another batch of eveidence as they get budged into that whiteness group to, with that still happening today. Back then they had trouble due to the mixture of the group to be seen as white

Also who do you consider white? Because Anglo Saxons for example used to describe an English man, Is actually a Germanic tribe, and if you follow history the same Italians you called mixed used to rule England and have their DNA and names all over the land, as do Viking Normans and so on, white people know more than most how interlinked they are genetically and history wise, despite their differences.

the title of "white" is not the same as "black"

and cacs dont know shyt they call and claim whoever that benefits them "white" some of them will call a lightskin ados black person white if it benefits them(and they have)

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only thing for today is this

and lol at the title of ep 1 "protect black women" and not a single Actual Black american women on the pod

Full court is Jamaican, Kelly is bahamian, and Olivia is guyanese :mjlol: none of these women are black.

This isnt a Black women podcast, this is a caribbean podcast if anything.

:unimpressed: But i digress

You cannot be this dense. I refuse to accept this.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

and blackness is not tied to melanin, maybe in some other context. But not in ours as black americans
Unafrican?

I dont care to hear no "protect black women" talk from a bunch of caribbeans, africans, or whoever. that is not ADOS/Black American. Nor do i see this as a black women podcast

Let alone from women that are not actually black

you are all over the place and full of contradiction ... you do know there were slaves in the Caribbean right? ... the slaves were African... how can ADOS not want to hear from Africans and Caribbean’s?

Some of the first talks of Pan Africanism were in London... Marcus Garvey was Caribbean... there is more to see and to know than what is going on at the plantation Toby

Just because somebody was born in France, speaks another language and didn’t experience your flavor of white supremacy doesn’t not mean they aren't black. Black people are not going to get ahead segregating and pulling away from each other. White America has completely fooled you into believing you are alone in the world and there isn’t another place nor other people out there that are like you.

You have a right to listen to whatever you want but you should really chill on the black American is the only black shyt.

be a ADOK ... African Descendant of Kings

Or you could just be yourself and stop spreading baseless separatist theories online. The research is done, you have a history, an extended family, and a home. Just go find out who you are my boy

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
you are all over the place and full of contradiction ... you do know there were slaves in the Caribbean right? ... the slaves were African... how can ADOS not want to hear from Africans and Caribbean’s?

Some of the first talks of Pan Africanism were in London... Marcus Garvey was Caribbean... there is more to see and to know than what is going on at the plantation Toby

J you could just be yourself and stop spreading baseless separatist theories online. The research is done, you have a history, an extended family, and a home. Just go find out who you are my boy
because in our context of black that we live by that doesnt concern them, Africans and caribbeans are much closer to other immigrant groups then us. They have no connection to being a black american or how we def black other than they look like us.

even caribbeans feelings and views in regards to whites is different from us

their perspective is something you would find among other immigrants like mexicans, asians, which is what they are. They have barely any similarities with us.

Your ignorant on pan africanism, the creators of pan africanism Garvey got his whole flow from where made by ADOS intellectuals and writers. Funny thing about garvey, because Jamaicans were so fukked up in the head, Garvey came to america because of their confusion of identity hence why he came here.

the rest of your shyt im not even gonna entertain as its just pan african/hotep Drivel

Last edited:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
I thought the ADOS stuff was russian propaganda. It's really nikkas out here who think the way they do?

Do they feel Bob Marley didn't have the right perspective in his music?

Deny the influence other black people have given us because we don't share the same shackled roots?

Serious question cause the ADOS shyt sounds like another white whistle to make black people fight each other.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I thought the ADOS stuff was russian propaganda. It's really nikkas out here who think the way they do?

Do they feel Bob Marley didn't have the right perspective in his music?

Deny the influence other black people have given us because we don't share the same shackled roots?

Serious question cause the ADOS shyt sounds like another white whistle to make black people fight each other.
It’s about reparations owed to a certain lineage of people, you making it something its not.

If “Ados” really felt away towards other blacks then nikkas wouldn’t be caping for the likes of Tory Lanez and championing Drake etc.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
It’s about reparations owed to a certain lineage of people, you making it something its not.

If “Ados” really felt away towards other blacks then nikkas wouldn’t be caping for the likes of Tory Lanez and championing Drake etc.

Thats probably the tamest explanation I've seen. Why would these womens bloodlines disqualify them from talking about issues from a black women's experience when they live in (and possibly grew up in) America though?