Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
:heh:

exactly..nikkas just hate women.

its the same fukking thing.

here come captain save a thot. did you watch to the actual video?

so you think meg and tory = breonna taylor's murder?

and them not researching tory's album drop date was due to his mothers death not megs response.

stop acting like a fukk boy and saying people hate women. I love women, not birds.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

exactly..nikkas just hate women.

its the same fukking thing.

idk I can’t speak to his intent but if that was an honest criticism then I can’t imagine him being a fan of the JBP

but ya I’ve heard some weird criticisms so far about these chics’ podcast...another dude said they weren’t “black” but he has no issue listening to rory and parks lol

l haven’t listened to these women nor will I cuz I don’t think I’m their target audience so I’m good on it...but I’m not gonna make up weird reasons not to listen to them...I’m simply not interested in the show

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
here come captain save a thot. did you watch to the actual video?

so you think meg and tory = breonna taylor's murder?

and them not researching tory's album drop date was due to his mothers death not megs response.

stop acting like a fukk boy and saying people hate women. I love women, not birds.
i wasn't addressing your intent my bad breh.

that is definitely false equivalence regarding the breonna meg situation.

but Joe and co. do the exact same fukking thing. nikkas sound exactly the same.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Looks like the Lupe and Royce show just dropped their first four episodes. Very interested to hear.
Not on the Joe Budden network?? B-b-b-but they're all friends, and Joe is looking out for the creators. Why wouldn't they sign with his network?
:troll:

Interested to hear this podcast.

Last edited:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

RbTjnak.gif

Grand Closing

Daps
Not on the Joe Budden network?? B-b-b-but they're all friends, and Joe is looking out for the creators. Why wouldn't they sign with his network?
:troll:

Interested to hear this podcast.

Maybe they signed somewhere a few months back elsewhere?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
My nikka what lmao they are still black women :mjlol:, if you wanted to say they aren't ADOS then that's different
No they are not, they are a group of caribbean bytches:russell:

I aint trying to hear no "protect black women" from them, nor are we part of the same community.
You're talking rubbish, so who is white?

Lmao what a stupid post, ADOS are at the forefront and founders of black consciousness, but the 'Black' which is a direct description of the melanin in ones skin is because of a shared African history, stop overdoing it.

LOL really, first off whiteness is arbitaray and social and it shows as Cacs call anyone white to benefit them. Current example is the Latino population and their knocking of the door of "whiteness"

Same is the case with blackness, its arbitrary
But in in todays context of black, ADOS is what black is. all that melanin shyt is hogwash and smart dumb nikka shyt you can keep to yourself.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
No they are not, they are a group of caribbean bytches:russell:

I aint trying to hear no "protect black women" from them, nor are we part of the same community.

LOL really, first off whiteness is arbitaray and social and it shows as Cacs call anyone white to benefit them. Current example is the Latino population and their knocking of the door of "whiteness"

Same is the case with blackness, its arbitrary
But in in todays context of black, ADOS is what black is. all that melanin shyt is hogwash and smart dumb nikka shyt you can keep to yourself.

What do you mean by today’s context of black? By today’s context of black all those women are black, with different nationalities, it’s you that is out of touch with the current reality.

An Italian man is white, as is a German man, and a Latino such as an Argentine with 80% Spanish blood.

Black is directly tied to melanin, but also directly tied to a shared common African history, which is why you get people from Islands In Papua guinea who aren’t considered how those women in your pic are, who all have West/Central African lineage, who are all black.