The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do yall think it's weird that people tune into a podcast just to hear the podcaster talk about his own life and contract dealings and shyt like that? Lol, seems ridiculous. I can see if you like to hear them discuss certain subjects and shyt that interest you...but they're really sitting there talking about their own shyt and that's interesting? :russ:

It is MADD easy to get money out here today man, lol, wtf, people getting rich out here off of other people's lack of a life/boredom, :ohhh:. Can't knock the hustle tho, :salute:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mal got one with that call :ehh: they weren't about to get him to hate on Giannis MVP too hard, just because that's playing into the exact shyt he said about Bron already :mjlol:

Edit: cmon Mal :comeon: :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Do yall think it's weird that people tune into a podcast just to hear the podcaster talk about his own life and contract dealings and shyt like that? Lol, seems ridiculous. I can see if you like to hear them discuss certain subjects and shyt that interest you...but they're really sitting there talking about their own shyt and that's interesting? :russ:

It is MADD easy to get money out here today man, lol, wtf, people getting rich out here off of other people's lack of a life/boredom, :ohhh:. Can't knock the hustle tho, :salute:
this man needs friends. Literally has multiple post asking why do people listen to this shyt. Stfu and go beg your step son to leave the house so you can get some p*ssy

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this man needs friends. Literally has multiple post asking why do people listen to this shyt. Stfu and go beg your step son to leave the house so you can get some p*ssy
nikka is a MAINSTAY in threads pertaining to that podcast and actually acts like he doesn’t like the show :laff:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
out of curiosity, how would you feel if adam22/no jumper came under the joe budden umbrella in some aspect?

I'm just wondering why Adam has been so vocal about him being a fan of Budden and having actual conversations with him, and those convos shaking how he operates his own little network.

I'm not the biggest fan of Adam, but him and Joe could be nuts. It's a good funnel of content for both of them and would establish them both more as A&Rs (which they both essentially are, including Adam after he got dropped)

It would be a lil awkward at first, but no more awkward than Charlemagne and Schultz

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe sounding like a hoe talking to Nore

I’m late...taking me longer than normal to struggle to listen to these eps nowadays

just listened to this part on the ep...hating via fake “love” at its finest

can’t talk about “integrity” and “different corners of the club” and then do shyt like this :smh:

straight up textbook bytch nikka hating tactics

funny style shyt

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
out of curiosity, how would you feel if adam22/no jumper came under the joe budden umbrella in some aspect?

I'm just wondering why Adam has been so vocal about him being a fan of Budden and having actual conversations with him, and those convos shaking how he operates his own little network.

I'm not the biggest fan of Adam, but him and Joe could be nuts. It's a good funnel of content for both of them and would establish them both more as A&Rs (which they both essentially are, including Adam after he got dropped)

It would be a lil awkward at first, but no more awkward than Charlemagne and Schultz

Joe already touched on the Adam situation a few episodes ago.

He don't fukk with that culture vulture cac

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bro what the fukk are you talking about :what:

That's the reason the ENTIRE entertainment industry exists, there's nothing new or weird about this. There's no practical reason for the majority of the shyt out here

Go find some tapes of old AM shows back before television came out, them nikkas was talking nonsense all day too