The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Last thing - I kinda want to challenge Joe on his response yesterday to the criticism saying, “we didn’t sign a bad deal...the market changed”
:patrice:
Joe always claims to be mr. foresight in terms of anything related to audio/music business/podcasting, been doing the podcast thing for a minute...but the market changed on you soon after signing the Spotify deal? Did you think you’d be the only ones to sign to Spotify just because you were the first?

Also, the Ringer union talks were happening before Simmons signed them to Spotify, and Rogan is attempted to be cancelled every 6 months and especially after any comment of his related to politics makes the news.

Whoa whoa whoa. No constructively "challenging" anything in here buddy. Lest you wanna be accused of being super negative and questioning why you even come in this thread then proceed to be assaulted by multiple posters prolly wearing Tim's with back to back posts.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Is the listening/reading comprehension that bad on here? :gucci: I legit don't think he was talking to Parks :francis:

I think Joe was responding to people who were saying that, not that Parks was saying that.

I could get how people think he was talking TO Parks, not just around what Parks was referencing.

he wasnt talking to parks at all

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I dont consider anything black owned unless ownership is 100% black. Jay Z has cac business partners in all of his ventures. That negro dont own nothing but his house and Kanye low key let it out that Jay Z not a billionaire.
c00n babble. What do you own? :stopitslime: foh. Everyone has business partners. But I guess you're rather support apple, spotify or Amazon right. Anyone but the black guy. You c00ns on this site are insufferable.
Supporting tidal doesn’t mean furthering black progress
c00n babble. If tidal is owned by a black person your supporting them. If tidal pays black artist more for their art you're supporting them.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
c00n babble. What do you own? :stopitslime: foh. Everyone has business partners. But I guess you're rather support apple, spotify or Amazon right. Anyone but the black guy. You c00ns on this site are insufferable.
c00n babble. If tidal is owned by a black person your supporting them. If tidal pays black artist more for their art you're supporting them.
It ain’t c00n babble fukkboi

Jay z marketed Tidal by having him and a bunch other rich artist on stage saying they get paid more if broke people subscribe to it

black progress is about equality, opportunity and justice not consumerism

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
It ain’t c00n babble fukkboi

Jay z marketed Tidal by having him and a bunch other rich artist on stage saying they get paid more if broke people subscribe to it
You sound stupid as fukk. He marketed it by saying the artist will actually get paid what they're owed if people support them on tidal instead of these other platforms the pay them half of a half of a penny.
black progress is about equality, opportunity and justice not consumerism
No one said anything about consumerism you imbecile. However Jay Z can not give you nun of those things. However supporting his business will provide opportunities and equity to black people that he hires and create opportunities for you short sighted c00n

Daps

:snoop: not cool at all. The people that owned the "breath" sample that just flipped took a 100% of the publishing as well .

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

:snoop: not cool at all. The people that owned the "breath" sample that just flipped took a 100% of the publishing as well .

You think you should sample a record and earn more money that the orginial artist?

Ya'll in this thread talking "ownership" and think you should "split" someone reworking what you "own."

:why:

If I can get 100%, I'm getting 100%:mjlit:

Daps
You think you should sample a record and earn more money that the orginial artist?

Ya'll in this thread talking "ownership" and think you should "split" someone reworking what you "own."

:why:

If I can get 100%, I'm getting 100%:mjlit:

At least leave a nikka 25 percentage :lolbron: