The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Joe got to chill with the dry snitching. He threw Hov all the way under the bus at the end of the pod saying how Hov told him don't fukk with Daniel Ek from jump because he's a piece of shyt. That was a private convo, something you know Jay wouldn't actually say in public.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Make your own shyt. Don’t feel bad at all :yeshrug:
The point was to give props to three 6 or they wouldn’t sample that short bit of their most famous line. And it’s 4 words for 10 seconds. It was not the hook, not the verses and not the beat. It’s like adding “no diggity, no doubt” and Dre suing you for your whole song. Nah, I don’t buy it. Now if you steal a whole beat, or whole hook etc. you’ve got to ask.

Rappers just need to learn that the old heads are not different than your ordinary industry cac. Unless you know them personally and really really well, don’t trust, talk about or do anything with their name or music.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The point was to give props to three 6 or they wouldn’t sample that short bit of their most famous line. And it’s 4 words for 10 seconds. It was not the hook, not the verses and not the beat. It’s like adding “no diggity, no doubt” and Dre suing you for your whole song. Nah, I don’t buy it. Now if you steal a whole beat, or whole hook etc. you’ve got to ask.

Rappers just need to learn that the old heads are not different than your ordinary industry cac. Unless you know them personally and really really well, don’t trust, talk about or do anything with their name or music.
Travis is too big of an artist to not have this sorted out before releasing the song

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Travis is too big of an artist to not have this sorted out before releasing the song
He is but like I said he probably just assumed it would be like when Jay takes a famous bar from a famous rapper and spits it and calls it props. Or when Drake spit Eminem’s shyt on his last album or Mase shyt. And assumed that this was just a thing you do in hiphop, it’s all love and not an important part of the song.

If anything that’s on his team, like you say he’s a big artist with a bunch of suits courting him. I don’t think he cares either, he’s probably on a fat recoupment and making most of his money of shows and endorsements. Bad luck for the producers and the label though

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Joe got to chill with the dry snitching. He threw Hov all the way under the bus at the end of the pod saying how Hov told him don't fukk with Daniel Ek from jump because he's a piece of shyt. That was a private convo, something you know Jay wouldn't actually say in public.
This is why certain nikkas end up in bad spots. U can’t put nikkas on g without them runnin they fukkin mouth.

Last edited: