☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Such a good podcast when they aren’t talking business... I know it’s made them hot the last couple of weeks but it’s night and day when it comes to entertainment level for me.

Gonna have to find a new time killer for the few weeks they are taking a break. When they come back I wouldn’t mind them only having one episode together a week and then each one doing their own.
Huh??? The business talk is what makes them better than anyone else.

No one knows or does entertainment business podcast talk better than maybe Combat Jack. Not even Charlamagne understands business this well or at least speaks on it.

Joe was talking about all this stuff for years and its very interesting. Had you looking at motives and decisions completely differently.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last thing - I kinda want to challenge Joe on his response yesterday to the criticism saying, “we didn’t sign a bad deal...the market changed”
:patrice:
Joe always claims to be mr. foresight in terms of anything related to audio/music business/podcasting, been doing the podcast thing for a minute...but the market changed on you soon after signing the Spotify deal? Did you think you’d be the only ones to sign to Spotify just because you were the first?

Also, the Ringer union talks were happening before Simmons signed them to Spotify, and Rogan is attempted to be cancelled every 6 months and especially after any comment of his related to politics makes the news.
Budden had one of the first exclusive podcast deals. Are you serious?

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that business talk is what always separated this podcast from the rest.

Theres a real insider perspective you can't fake with this stuff that even the best "critic" never truly has

All these guys work IN the industry. They're not just leeches.

to be bonest its the reason i listen. I dip in and out depending on the topic. But the industry shyt and the rare interviews is why i tune in.

the other Part which is hiphop gossip, half ass music review, and those coma inducing sleepers are whatever to me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
to be bonest its the reason i listen. I dip in and out depending on the topic. But the industry shyt and the rare interviews is why i tune in.

the other Part which is hiphop gossip, half ass music review, and those coma inducing sleepers are whatever to me.
Joe is weird cause he low-key peeps a lot of the undertones of stuff going on out there. He's not just "reporting"...he's going for the things left unsaid.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Word.....I'm not paying for Tidal, breh. I'm sure it's a lot of folks like me lol

I just liked the convenience of Spotify being everywhere and being able to go from my work computer, to the car, to the PS4 to the roku to the gym. When I had Tidal previously it was buggy and not available on near the amount of platforms. shyt I'd rather give the money straight to them. I thought about it and probably would pay for a Patreon considering the amount of hours of free entertainment I've gotten from them in the past. I do believe in spending money to support products I enjoy.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Tidal is the only black owned digital streaming platform. It also pays the artist the most for a stream. It also has the least amount of black support. Yet nikkaz wonder y we get no where :skip:. Can't make this shyt up.
I dont consider anything black owned unless ownership is 100% black. Jay Z has cac business partners in all of his ventures. That negro dont own nothing but his house and Kanye low key let it out that Jay Z not a billionaire.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Tidal is the only black owned digital streaming platform. It also pays the artist the most for a stream. It also has the least amount of black support. Yet nikkaz wonder y we get no where :skip:. Can't make this shyt up.
Supporting tidal doesn’t mean furthering black progress

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Remember that picture of the Tidal staff that went viral? It was like 100 people in the picture...98 white people, plus Jay-z and Beyonce. :russ::hubie: