☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Y’all see the “Joe Budden Network” logo on today’s YouTube vid in the bottom right corner?:mjlol:

I'mma tell you this.

COMBAT JACK curated decent talent with LOUD SPEAKERS>

Charlamagne's network is some janky B-list shyt if you peep all the acts.

If Joe stamps his network, I know its going to be elite.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
out of curiosity, how would you feel if adam22/no jumper came under the joe budden umbrella in some aspect?

I'm just wondering why Adam has been so vocal about him being a fan of Budden and having actual conversations with him, and those convos shaking how he operates his own little network.

I'm not the biggest fan of Adam, but him and Joe could be nuts. It's a good funnel of content for both of them and would establish them both more as A&Rs (which they both essentially are, including Adam after he got dropped)

It would be a lil awkward at first, but no more awkward than Charlemagne and Schultz
I think Joe naming the network after himself again is gonna keep prominent content creators from wanting to be under it, his narcissism gets in his own way

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I think Joe naming the network after himself again is gonna keep prominent content creators from wanting to be under it, his narcissism gets in his own way

Yeah, I'm curious if he'll change that as he expands more.

Only reason I really asked is because Adam has been mentioning him lately and saying they talk, and Budden played a big role in him canceling those one hoes shows.

I'm not the biggest fan but I see the opportunity there, especially if no jumper was like the west coast hub of the network.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. I've kept quiet as I'm not familiar with Rory, Parks, and Mal's contributions but that stuck out to me. Maybe it's just for the content he owns already and has later plans; the new header on the YouTube page for example has the network and then The Pull Up, JBP, JBP Cartoons, and State of the Culture under it.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. I've kept quiet as I'm not familiar with Rory, Parks, and Mal's contributions but that stuck out to me. Maybe it's just for the content he owns already and has later plans; the new header on the YouTube page for example has the network and then The Pull Up, JBP, JBP Cartoons, and State of the Culture under it.

Joe is famous, the other 3 co-hosts are nobodies. It makes sense...

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Huh??? The business talk is what makes them better than anyone else.

No one knows or does entertainment business podcast talk better than maybe Combat Jack. Not even Charlamagne understands business this well or at least speaks on it.

Joe was talking about all this stuff for years and its very interesting. Had you looking at motives and decisions completely differently.
He doesn’t offer any real insight into the business outside of buzzwords
:lupe:

Joe is retweeting all of this on twitter :whoo:

:lupe:

This is the type of empty, meaningless twitter speak that he does for an hour at a time on the podcast :mjlol:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
He doesn’t offer any real insight into the business outside of buzzwords

This is the type of empty, meaningless twitter speak that he does for an hour at a time on the podcast :mjlol:

These dudes is all politics, depositin' checks
They put in they pocket, all you get in return is a lot of lip (Yap, yap, yap)
And y'all buy the shyt, caught up in the hype
'Cause the nikka wear a kufi, it don't mean that he bright
'Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullshyt that he write

:huhldup:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised there still hasn't been an announcement of where they landing....