The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Rocafella We are the Champions was such a moment in Time
full

Rory might be the MVP when it comes to Sleepers.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Such a good podcast when they aren’t talking business... I know it’s made them hot the last couple of weeks but it’s night and day when it comes to entertainment level for me.

Gonna have to find a new time killer for the few weeks they are taking a break. When they come back I wouldn’t mind them only having one episode together a week and then each one doing their own.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Last thing - I kinda want to challenge Joe on his response yesterday to the criticism saying, “we didn’t sign a bad deal...the market changed”
:patrice:
Joe always claims to be mr. foresight in terms of anything related to audio/music business/podcasting, been doing the podcast thing for a minute...but the market changed on you soon after signing the Spotify deal? Did you think you’d be the only ones to sign to Spotify just because you were the first?

Also, the Ringer union talks were happening before Simmons signed them to Spotify, and Rogan is attempted to be cancelled every 6 months and especially after any comment of his related to politics makes the news.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They saved the best for last. What a great pod. Joe took us behind the curtains as much as he could with that Kanye/good music info.

Kanye always talked about how he was in the red. Even while on tour. I knew he was probably stealing from Peter to pay Paul. That’s a shame
that business talk is what always separated this podcast from the rest.

Theres a real insider perspective you can't fake with this stuff that even the best "critic" never truly has

All these guys work IN the industry. They're not just leeches.