The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
the fact that black people are still arguing about whether they should sell their rights and publishing undervalued to a company who profits and nosedives their name, without doing any real work.... says everything you really need to know about the position of African American ownership and finance in this country :yeshrug: then you got nikkas in here like "oh if you dont sell your shyt out you are failing" :russ: you hate to see it.

you cant lose power in shyt you've built if you still own it. Some people already got bread and dont need to "hurry up and sell out quick" nikkas getting G'd out of their shyt since the beginning of time, building power behind some shyt they sold and then leaving with a check and not owning anything. :mjlol: you tapdance for that man :stylin: with your product that you dont own... ol scottie pippen ass nikkas

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Schulz hit him hard with a simple one "Is it ever you're fault, for 10 years you've been a bad business man, is it always someone else's fault, when will you admit this". Schulz mimicking Joe "Complex fukked me Spotify fukked me, Record labels fukked me" Then says "maybe its you?". "You're the Taylor Swift of Hip Hop"...

Tbf he is right, Joe constantly getting himself into this shyt... still listening though

Issue with Joe is so emotional he comes across weak...

Wow even Akaash went innnn :russ: about the Indian stuff

You don't fukk with comedians...

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Here you go brahs... Schulz and Akaash response, they slowly warmed up then hit that ether imo...

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Joe mad about Charlamagne and Andrew Schulz talking about his business, when earlier him and Rory did the same thing to Gillie and Wallo, which led to the Gillie rant :mjlol:

They were not disrespectful at all to gillie or wallo.They didnt down nobody over there or disrespect anyone over there.

Not even the same thing

Last edited:

Switch

All Star
Daps
I do feel Joe could have handled this better but man something about Schultz I just wanna punch him in the face.

when you realize a big portion of the last episode on spotify is gonna be about Schultz :beli:

Don’t think Joe would spend a huge portion of his last ep on Scultz....hopefully

Last edited: