The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn if he's on YT exclusive, the music convos gonna hit different muted :wow:

they’ve already been muting the music parts on the videos :(

that along with them bleeping out a lot of jokes...there are times I’m watching the video while washing dishes and I wonder if the video froze or some shyt cause I don’t hear anything then realize they’re discussing the music while it’s playing :francis:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they’ve already been muting the music parts on the videos :(

that along with them bleeping out a lot of jokes...there are times I’m watching the video while washing dishes and I wonder if the video froze or some shyt cause I don’t hear anything then realize they’re discussing the music while it’s playing :francis:

I know, that's why I never watch it there :francis:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
joe needs to win the “battle” with himself if there’s even a semblance of truth to the rumors of him being on pills again and passing out around his child...that got underlooked during all the dog jokes and allegations of physically abusing women...I remember commenting on here about how wild his eyes were moving during an episode before all this shyt hit the fan and how it looked like he might be on something...jokes aside it’d be fukked up if true because I was “rooting” for him from that perspective of turning his shyt around and getting off the drugs
Yeah I was pointing out months ago from watching the youtube videos that it looked like Joe was on something. That combined with his behavior becoming a lot more erratic, how he started going on his rants a lot more, and just seeming a lot more unstable than he had been for a few years.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
said if Charlamagne fukks up his money and business opportunities, he gonna host the podcast for one week in South Carolina and give Ol girl who's accusing Charlamagne a platform :russ:

was kinda surprised Rory stopped Joe from going in all the way tho and pulled him back :ehh:
Rory smart for not tryin to burn bridges

Joe a dummy tbh
Emotional asf

Daps

Joe a dummy tbh
Emotional asf

When the game gets dirty you play dirty ....I've been there . Actually I want to say it in the 48 laws of power as well. If a nikka put a smear campaign on my life I'm coming for yours . It's a reason why MAL never really liked Charlemagne....I see now .

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Joe a dummy tbh
Emotional asf
think Rory stopped him off principle.
When the game gets dirty you play dirty ....I've been there . Actually I want to say it in the 48 laws of power as well. If a nikka put a smear campaign on my life I'm coming for yours . It's a reason why MAL never really liked Charlemagne....I see now .
Charlamagne put that shyt out when Joe said"HBO pulled away their deal off the table for something you said you didn't do" a couple of weeks back on the we're not teh same episode. The smear campaign started right after that.