The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Here you go brahs... Schulz and Akaash response, they slowly warmed up then hit that ether imo...

I HATE Schultz but damn that was a good response. Talked down to that man like he was dumb as fukk while bringing up some great points. Especially the part about betting on himself and negotiating equity into the initial contract or buying stock in Spotify if he really thought that their podcast would lead to the growth of Spotify. Also killed him with the point about saying how Joe constantly talks about how smart he is when it comes to contracts while also complaining about signing bad contracts for so long. I'm assuming Joe won't really respond and instead will call Schultz an idiot who doesn't understand what he's talking about because he's not on his level.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
When did all these Shultz fans show up? yall gotta be cacs the way yall bigging him up.
I find him entertaining like a South Park episode because he goes at any and everything and everybody. We make jokes about white ppl, hell most black comedy is about making jokes at white ppls expense. The Indian guy is annoying tho. I like the Brilliant Idiot podcast more than Flagrant 2. But I listen to a lot of different podcasts too.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I HATE Schultz but damn that was a good response. Talked down to that man like he was dumb as fukk while bringing up some great points. Especially the part about betting on himself and negotiating equity into the initial contract or buying stock in Spotify if he really thought that their podcast would lead to the growth of Spotify. Also killed him with the point about saying how Joe constantly talks about how smart he is when it comes to contracts while also complaining about signing bad contracts for so long. I'm assuming Joe won't really respond and instead will call Schultz an idiot who doesn't understand what he's talking about because he's not on his level.
"We're not fighting the same fight" speech coming soon. Unless they heard this before they recorded, I don't think they'll address Schultz. What I did find interesting was the fact that he said executives laugh at Joe and call him an idiot. It's probably hearsay from Charlamagne though.

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA

So now we siding with the the white dude?

shyt got real goofy in here cuz yall dont like Joe.

He should've sold out...

His baby mama has a point...

...yall nikkas weird.

Last edited:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
i wont side with this white dude and indian guy over Joe. I dont rock like that and never have :yeshrug: You dont have to agree with owning your own shyt or the way Joe went about it, but I will be damned if I join in on some whiteboy talking shyt about a black man. :hhh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So now we siding with the the white dude?

shyt got real goofy in here cuz dont like Joe.

He should've sold out...

His baby mama has a point...

...yall nikkas weird.
I don't know none of these dudes personally. I'm a huge fan of Joe dating back to his first album and done fukked with him all through the early Joe Budden TV days. I hate Schultz and actually stopped listening to Brilliant Idiots because of dude.

With that said not knowing none of these dudes I'm just here for the jokes. Corny ass dudes like you think somebody typing that he clowned him is somehow siding with the white dude or like it makes any kind of difference. It's just a message board dumb ass. None of this matters. We can give our actual opinions here.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Andrew Shultz is like the typical Jew with industry connections that thinks he bootstrapped his way into success.