The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

Joe is crazy, but in a good or funny manner, but not for his deal making, it's for all the crazy shyt he does and says. I don't think people said that people called him crazy for his deal making.

People said he was trash at maintaining deals and that if maximizing his wealth was an objective, he might be moving wrong.
But the way I see it, he might be doing it for more than money, whereas his other jobs are strictly for money. But at the same time Joe says so much contradictory shyt, that it's hard to judge what he really wants.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this one of the nastiest screens you'll ever see.
man set himself up like he was ready to mount him like a dog.
tenor.gif

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this one of the nastiest screens you'll ever see.
man set himself up like he was ready to mount him like a dog.

its cringe. The awkwardness and weirdness of these dudes ballin can only be matched by the surroundings.

so many empty bball courts in nyc and thats where they play?

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
joe needs to win the “battle” with himself if there’s even a semblance of truth to the rumors of him being on pills again and passing out around his child...that got underlooked during all the dog jokes and allegations of physically abusing women...I remember commenting on here about how wild his eyes were moving during an episode before all this shyt hit the fan and how it looked like he might be on something...jokes aside it’d be fukked up if true because I was “rooting” for him from that perspective of turning his shyt around and getting off the drugs
He’s not on drugs. Stop believing the rumors. Dude is trying to build an empire.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like Andrew Schulz and Akaash replied on today’s Flagrant 2 podcast.:mjlit:

No time stamp or video yet, but part of the audio episode description says, “some clown that talked about us for an hour”.

These guys are good at the diss game, so let’s see the response.
listening now, it's corny..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe mad about Charlamagne and Andrew Schulz talking about his business, when earlier him and Rory did the same thing to Gillie and Wallo, which led to the Gillie rant :mjlol:

they’re so hypocritical it’s sickening at times

I’m listening to 378 toward the end and joe started talking about the incident in rochester involving those cops who killed breh...joe then stopped abruptly and said he couldn’t speak on it anymore because he was tired of the same shyt being played out...which I 1000% understand on his part but then dumb ass rory a few seconds later chastises reporters for saying they’re tired of having to report on these stories for the same reason...it’s like they don’t think about what they’re saying at times lol smh

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
they’re so hypocritical it’s sickening at times

I’m listening to 378 toward the end and joe started talking about the incident in rochester involving those cops who killed breh...joe then stopped abruptly and said he couldn’t speak on it anymore because he was tired of the same shyt being played out...which I 1000% understand on his part but then dumb ass rory a few seconds later chastises reporters for saying they’re tired of having to report on these stories for the same reason...it’s like they don’t think about what they’re saying at times lol smh
You nikkas really idiots