The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
i wont side with this white dude and indian guy over Joe. I dont rock like that and never have :yeshrug: You dont have to agree with owning your own shyt or the way Joe went about it, but I will be damned if I join in on some whiteboy talking shyt about a black man. :hhh:

Word! Schulz talks shyt about black folks too much for my liking. That "white critic of black pop culture and entertainment" schtick is wack :scust:

I hate Schultz and actually stopped listening to Brilliant Idiots because of dude.

Word, me too, bro. Something about homie is real off-putting. The appeal for Flagrant 2 used to be they were talking about sports, and that shyt was entertaining. After Kaz left the show, and they discussed how Alexx got out of jail, I stopped listening.

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
I don't know none of these dudes personally. I'm a huge fan of Joe dating back to his first album and done fukked with him all through the early Joe Budden TV days. I hate Schultz and actually stopped listening to Brilliant Idiots because of dude.

With that said not knowing none of these dudes I'm just here for the jokes. Corny ass dudes like you think somebody typing that he clowned him is somehow siding with the white dude or like it makes any kind of difference. It's just a message board dumb ass. None of this matters. We can give our actual opinions here.

Hit a nerve? My bad. Carry on.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Word! Schulz talks shyt about black folks too much for my liking. That "white critic of black pop culture and entertainment" schtick is wack :scust:

Word, me too, bro. Something about homie is real off-putting. The appeal for Flagrant 2 used to be they were talking about sports, and that shyt was entertaining. After Kaz left the show, and they discussed how Alexx got out of jail, I stopped listening.

He just comes off as one of those white people that like to tell edgy race jokes and haven’t been successfully chin checked for it yet.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rory and parks rightfully know their place. Charlamagne needs to get his cac in check
Lol, I like that, good response. But I will say, Schulz is his own entity outside of Charlamagne, he is kind of a big deal out there since he went on Rogan...whereas Parks and Rory should be giving Budden 50% of everything they make because he is responsible for all that, on their own they would just be whiteboys we never knew in the background of the music industry scavenging

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
just like the pod

I periodically check this thread and a lot of people in here appear to be masochists. If the pod has gotten so bad, I don’t see the point in listening to every episode if all you’re gonna do is complain. I gave myself a few months off from listening so I just find it weird to see people coming back every week to complain :manny:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Episode 381 | "Swiping and Piping" - The Joe Budden Podcast with Rory & Mal
On this episode: The guys begin with recapping Patti LaBelle and Gladys Knight Verzuz showcase (24:45). Rory exposes Joe for dirty macking (36:30), the guys discuss Kanye's tweets (42:24), Apple's latest event (65:28), the Social Dilemma documentary (104:47) and more!
Sleeper Picks Joe | Usher - “Twork It Out”
Rory | THEY. - “STCU“ (Ft. Juicy J)
Mal | MC Eiht - “Neighborhood Looks” (Ft. Havoc & Kurupt)
Parks | 38 Spesh - “Stash Box” (Ft. Benny The Butcher)