The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:The rage and despicable grunts

Joe a funny nikka without trying man:bryan:I can't pretend to care enough to get deep into the drama but I will say I overstand Joe's message. Now do I think will WE ever reach that level as people and in business? I don't think in my life time sadly

Just know your worth my people in general

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Also, he kept mentioning how spotify doesn't have a hardware in the spotify rant.

Only two dsp i can think of with a hardware are youtube/google (pixel) and apple.

Also he kept refering to "big tech" on the last episode.

If they endup doing a youtube thing i wonder if playing the music on YT will be allowed or agreed upon

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the only way Joe Budden wins this battle vs Charlemagne is by getting a really good deal with ownership in the end...time will tell

joe needs to win the “battle” with himself if there’s even a semblance of truth to the rumors of him being on pills again and passing out around his child...that got underlooked during all the dog jokes and allegations of physically abusing women...I remember commenting on here about how wild his eyes were moving during an episode before all this shyt hit the fan and how it looked like he might be on something...jokes aside it’d be fukked up if true because I was “rooting” for him from that perspective of turning his shyt around and getting off the drugs

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
joe needs to win the “battle” with himself if there’s even a semblance of truth to the rumors of him being on pills again and passing out around his child...that got underlooked during all the dog jokes and allegations of physically abusing women...I remember commenting on here about how wild his eyes were moving during an episode before all this shyt hit the fan and how it looked like he might be on something...jokes aside it’d be fukked up if true because I was “rooting” for him from that perspective of turning his shyt around and getting off the drugs
Okay this is true as well...didn't know about this but his face did look puffy on the IG live like he had been drinking or something