The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If he said it, he said it once fam. We not gonna act like he didn't say "I don't fukk dogs" like 30 times, that's clearly gonna stand out more than the one instance he said he didn't breed his dogs. And even if he said it (which I don't recall but I believe you), that makes 1 time he said he did it and another time he said he didn't. At best, he's contradictory and talking out both sides of his mouth. At worse, he's outright lying.
The jack off part on the show was clearly a joke. And again y’all don’t listen he went into a 5 minute talk about him not jerking off his dog and how that stop him from getting 40k a litter and the other guys laughed and said they would get a glove. Y’all be selective listen hard bro :russ::russ:c

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
The jack off part on the show was clearly a joke. And again y’all don’t listen he went into a 5 minute talk about him not jerking off his dog and how that stop him from getting 40k a litter and the other guys laughed and said they would get a glove. Y’all be selective listen hard bro :russ::russ:c
Nah I listen, but like I said a few times, I think when he's "joking" is when he lets out the real shyt he does and then covers it up with "COMEDY STYLE" "JUST JOKING" lmao. He's not fooling me.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
He got one episode left, they bout to spin on his block one last time. They might just try to say the nikkas gay or some shyt

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The youtube play seems realistic after he highlighted his YT subs on IG the other day.
917 last week and now its 934k.
Also, he kept mentioning how spotify doesn't have a hardware in the spotify rant.

Only two dsp i can think of with a hardware are youtube/google (pixel) and apple.

Also he kept refering to "big tech" on the last episode.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Yeah, they deserve that shyt. I hope they go back to just joking and not having to worry about being too pc.
i don't see them going back to "not being PC". them holding back on opinions and beeping shyt out was never a Spotify thing IMO. it was a matter of the podcast becoming bigger at one point, fans instantly "snitching on them" on social media (which is ridiculous for them to think that) and them being afraid of upsetting people in the industry.