The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
  • I'm glad I listened...He absolutely said he don't hit women nor fukk dogs...yall buggin...now if I believe him is another thing.
  • Joe Budden is still a dubious character...he didn't completely address what Ak said on Twitch about him being two face in their negotiations.
  • Only reason I'm back to listen to JPP is this conversation is ghetto as shyt but it's important.
  • I'm not picking sides cuz all these nikkas shady
The thing is, and Joe is good at this, nobody accused him of “fukking” dogs but rather “masturbating” them. Which he still hasn’t denied and he has stated he’s done so out of his own mouth. He’s also said he punched Tahiry in the ribs out of his own mouth in one of his songs.

Daps
The thing is, and Joe is good at this, nobody accused him of “fukking” dogs but rather “masturbating” them. Which he still hasn’t denied and he has stated he’s done so out of his own mouth. He’s also said he punched Tahiry in the ribs out of his own mouth in one of his songs.

Funny thing is were is tahiry now ....WHY hasn't she said anything ? Smear campaign is disgusting especially coming form Ctha God .

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
1:56:05, the footage is even funnier :mjlol:
Yeah this footage makes it seem like he was definitely talking to Parks as he looks directly at him the second time when he says. Then when parks hits him with the "to whom" he starts looking around the room and his posture softens lol.

There is a part where Joe says he was afraid to even breed his dogs because he would have to masterbate them and he was afraid of them coming so he never did it.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Funny thing is were is tahiry now ....WHY hasn't she said anything ? Smear campaign is disgusting especially coming form Ctha God .
She'll be poppin up on a podcast soon. I do think it was a concerted effort to hurt his brand.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If i had to guess, from the way joe talks, and from all the clues he has dropped, i think he's in talks with youtube to be exclusive.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
so y’all even listen to the shyt? He clearly said out his mouth he don’t masterbate dogs and its the reason he never breed his dogs they a bunch of people wanted him to. Cause he is afraid they would Cum on his hands and he can’t deal with that

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Again, he is dubious. I'm with him on the business shyt.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so y’all even listen to the shyt? He clearly said out his mouth he don’t masterbate dogs and its the reason he never breed his dogs they a bunch of people wanted him to. Cause he is afraid they would Cum on his hands and he can’t deal with that
If he said it, he said it once fam. We not gonna act like he didn't say "I don't fukk dogs" like 30 times, that's clearly gonna stand out more than the one instance he said he didn't breed his dogs. And even if he said it (which I don't recall but I believe you), that makes 1 time he said he did it and another time he said he didn't. At best, he's contradictory and talking out both sides of his mouth. At worse, he's outright lying.