The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
No more iso. Somebody gotta reign this nicca in. He think he out here killing the iso Kyrie like, but he really Dion Waiters wit it the past 3 episodes. And none of the niccas sitting next to him got any gall 2 let it be known besides make jokes about it at the end in fear of setting this nicca off or something. Mf king of I'm not gonna do ABC today then proceed right on to do ABC for the next hour or so.

Daps
I just finished listening to his rant. From what I hear it looks like he’s going to try and license his podcast to platforms for the right to stream it. I guess we’ll see how many are willing to pay millions for it
I just finished watching Jokic prove everything that you said he wasn't.

:mjgrin:

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont buy into his persona simply b/c I dont trust mf's who go from one extreme to another seemingly overnight. To go from what he was doing all these years to a supposed mental health guru after a few conversations with some semi reputable people in the know/field, it smells funny as hell :scust:

People change and grow no doubt. There's a reason that "rebranding" is a thing. But that shyt is like low hanging fruit nowadays. 10-20 years of fukked up shyt to people? Mental health. Trauma. Healing. Every single damn interview, pouring it on thick even when the topic is somewhere else. "What's ya mental health like, king?" "Oh, you didn't sell as many records as you're used to? Talk to me about the trauma that brings"

That shyt's opened doors he could have never imagined walking through. But like you said, he's shrewd with it so you Can't Knock The Hustle. I damn sure don't respect the fake overnight wokeness tho. But fukk it. If somebody out there get the message from a iffy messenger instead of the people he's actually talking to :yeshrug:

he went from c00ning to being about black power over night too

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Joe is killing me with this fake pro black angle. The story about Bill Simmons not hiring blacks and saying they’re basically not good enough for his platform dropped, and he said he didn’t want to speak on it. Only because he thought a huge Spotify check was coming.

Charlamagne isn’t a black man worth protecting or sparing. He was anti-black for a decade, if not longer, and then tried to even crossover to the conservatives with Tami Lahren for a bag. He’s a c00n. Joe is acting like he’s trying to spare him because he’s a black man but it’s more so about business at the end of the day. I would’ve burned Charlamagne all the way up and not looked back.
Yeah its forced thats not joe , all he cares about is the dollas at the end of the day

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
he went from c00ning to being about black power over night too

You fukkbois keep throwing the word c00ning around like its meaningless. I'm still waiting for anyone to point to a time where Joe was c00ning on the pod. He does plenty of fukkshyt, but he's yet to c00n.... :camby:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fukkbois keep throwing the word c00ning around like its meaningless. I'm still waiting for anyone to point to a time where Joe was c00ning on the pod. He does plenty of fukkshyt, but he's yet to c00n.... :camby:
he talking about charlamagne :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Trav Charla saw the opportunity to go “woke” after Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin being murdered. Once metoo popped off, he saw the writing on the wall and couldn’t carry on with his trolling persona, considering how much inappropriate shyt he spoke to women during interviews.

Fast forward a few years later and he’s pandering to black women and mental health to clean up his act, as well as his discolored skin.

He’s still mad about losing that HBO deal though. I would be too. Breh was about to get that premium bag and his past came back to haunt him.
LOL. Nope. He pivoted super hard after that charge popped up. He was getting "aware" but still ignorant.

That CHARGE made him flip completely.

He saw that mental health and anxiety hustle and started moving that dumbass book :mjlol:

He had a fukking book called "BLACK PRIVILEGE" :laff:

nikka you're a radio shock jock...tell us the top 8 at 8 and keep it moving :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I dont buy into his persona simply b/c I dont trust mf's who go from one extreme to another seemingly overnight. To go from what he was doing all these years to a supposed mental health guru after a few conversations with some semi reputable people in the know/field, it smells funny as hell :scust:

People change and grow no doubt. There's a reason that "rebranding" is a thing. But that shyt is like low hanging fruit nowadays. 10-20 years of fukked up shyt to people? Mental health. Trauma. Healing. Every single damn interview, pouring it on thick even when the topic is somewhere else. "What's ya mental health like, king?" "Oh, you didn't sell as many records as you're used to? Talk to me about the trauma that brings"

That shyt's opened doors he could have never imagined walking through. But like you said, he's shrewd with it so you Can't Knock The Hustle. I damn sure don't respect the fake overnight wokeness tho. But fukk it. If somebody out there get the message from a iffy messenger instead of the people he's actually talking to :yeshrug:
dude was doing Colbert and writing books called "black privilege" :picard:

He wants to turn into Oprah so bad

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just watching a clip of the episode where he didn't talk much...I think he is in his feelings about the Spotify shyt and all the stuff being exposed about him but I think even more than that, turning 40 is kicking his ass. He said some super depressing, black cloud shyt about who he is and his place in the world, that shyt sounded like Tony Soprano in Melfi's office when he stopped taking the prozac, yikes. That shyt sounded like some sad about life shyt, not some business shyt, he probably would have been in the pits even if Tahiry and all that other shyt didn't happen