The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Sadly we like to tear each other down rather than build together. Fighting over the crumbs dropped down to us.

Every other group understands the importance of group economics but us.
For example, three comedians: Bill Burr, Tom Segura and Burt Kriescher, came together to make the All Things Comedy Podcast network.

Steve Spielberg and two of his buddies created the Dreamworks Studio in 1994.

All these black podcasters could come together and create one huge super podcast network. Our own content, with no white/Jewish owners dictating the content. Instead we’d rather bicker and tear each their down.

Please don’t be fooled by this Charlamange announcement. It’s not hate to point out he’s a puppet for the powers that be. Don’t think for one second he has full autonomy.

wordsbymj

aka percy miracles
Daps
For example, three comedians: Bill Burr, Tom Segura and Burt Kriescher, came together to make the All Things Comedy Podcast network.

Steve Spielberg and two of his buddies created the Dreamworks Studio in 1994.

All these black podcasters could come together and create one huge super podcast network. Our own content, with no white/Jewish owners dictating the content. Instead we’d rather bicker and tear each their down.

Please don’t be fooled by this Charlamange announcement. It’s not hate to point out he’s a puppet for the powers that be. Don’t think for one second he has full autonomy.

Bill Burr and Al Madrigal. Not Burr, Segura and Kreischer, but your point remains.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's not gonna reup with spotify, if anything he wants to do what Oprah did.

Just going off what he said in that rant, he doesn't want to be exclusive to anyone
I just finished listening to his rant. From what I hear it looks like he’s going to try and license his podcast to platforms for the right to stream it. I guess we’ll see how many are willing to pay millions for it

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Joe sounds like a guy who sat down in a few meetings, learned a few buzz words and now he’s a media expert.

Using Brandon Jennings and Lavar Ball as your benchmarks to take a different path in business is wild :mjlol:

though neither one of them are Lebron James..neither one of them are struggling for money

I think that’s joes whole point..they went against the norm for what they believed in

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
though neither one of them are Lebron James..neither one of them are struggling for money

I think that’s joes whole point..they went against the norm for what they believed in

ya I will agree with this point of his...I went out on my own and failed and it was still the best experience of my life...and to already have millions and be in a position to do that is not a loss imo (I wasn’t in that position...just speaking on him)...if he’s sincere in this belief then I can’t knock him for that at all

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
man without a country...the type to do/say whatever to get ahead...very shrewd...not gonna act like I know him but from how he’s presented himself...he’s 1000% for himself but in the worst way...I expect every man to move for himself/his family...but you don’t have to burn ppl to do so...he comes across as the type who does it even when he doesn’t need to

I dont buy into his persona simply b/c I dont trust mf's who go from one extreme to another seemingly overnight. To go from what he was doing all these years to a supposed mental health guru after a few conversations with some semi reputable people in the know/field, it smells funny as hell :scust:

People change and grow no doubt. There's a reason that "rebranding" is a thing. But that shyt is like low hanging fruit nowadays. 10-20 years of fukked up shyt to people? Mental health. Trauma. Healing. Every single damn interview, pouring it on thick even when the topic is somewhere else. "What's ya mental health like, king?" "Oh, you didn't sell as many records as you're used to? Talk to me about the trauma that brings"

That shyt's opened doors he could have never imagined walking through. But like you said, he's shrewd with it so you Can't Knock The Hustle. I damn sure don't respect the fake overnight wokeness tho. But fukk it. If somebody out there get the message from a iffy messenger instead of the people he's actually talking to :yeshrug:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
@Trav Charla saw the opportunity to go “woke” after Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin being murdered. Once metoo popped off, he saw the writing on the wall and couldn’t carry on with his trolling persona, considering how much inappropriate shyt he spoke to women during interviews.

Fast forward a few years later and he’s pandering to black women and mental health to clean up his act, as well as his discolored skin.

He’s still mad about losing that HBO deal though. I would be too. Breh was about to get that premium bag and his past came back to haunt him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He wasn't telling Parks but it was timed in a way that it seemed possible

Parks was about to charge his ass up tho:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Told Parks to suck his dikk but then quickly remembered Parks never got paid for his albums and he records at his house lol
Joe wasn't talking to Parks. He was saying that in response to Parks bringing up the "people were saying beastiality" and Joe goes "suck my dikk"...he's talking BEYOND park.

He was never speaking TO Parks. Parks took it wrong because Joe didn't really space it out properly.

I get how people think this, but Joe was talking about people who were making that allegation against him.

Yall's comprehension is piss poor :snoop:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe wasn't talking to Parks. He was saying that in response to Parks bringing up the "people were saying beastiality" and Joe goes "suck my dikk"...he's talking BEYOND park.

He was never speaking TO Parks. Parks took it wrong because Joe didn't really space it out properly.

I get how people think this, but Joe was talking about people who were making that allegation against him.

Yall's comprehension is piss poor :snoop:
That's what I said in the post you quoted bruh:mjlol:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
That's not true for all. There's Youtubers making 400-500K a month. I personally know a Youtuber who has like 2 million subs, don't upload that often and lives very comfortably off Youtube and has for years. On average they get paid $3-5 for every 1,000 views. Ranges vary greatly and Youtube does take a nice percentage of your money though.

You can always use socialblade as a rough estimate of their yearly and monthly earnings.

:jbhmm: Question for y'all - how much does a podcaster get per play/stream? I'm not talking about folks w deals, but the folks that have a podcast they throw up on the streaming platforms once a week? Like, if I throw my show up on Stitcher or Google Podcasts :ld: