The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
How can you sit and listen to a nikka some y’all hate for 3+ hours :mjlol:

Some nikkas starting to listen to just to hate just like women watch reality shows to do the same

It's frustrating to most of us, just because the pod has great episodes when they just shoot the shyt. they'll be funny pods where I'd be dying laughing in the gym or at work, but when he gets on his rants about shyt nobody cares about it's annoying. discussing business issues for several episodes, yelling then saying you're not mad is wack. his episodes when he dikk rides summer walker or other random bytches for hours just to get in good with them is wack too. his last few I've had to skip around hoping to get to a part where they're just talking about random, relatable guy shyt.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They disagree on trivial BS. When it’s anything to do with business or a serious topic, they go along to get along. How else can you explain them letting him ramble for hours at a time uninterrupted about something that impacts their livelihood?
For the most part yea they do. But you still have moments like Joe and Rory screaming at each other over the BET Awards. I remember because I fast forwarded through that shyt:manny:

I tried to say the same thing to him...maybe he’ll receive it better from you
The irony here is this is some passive aggressive condescending shyt Joe would pull:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nore is clearly playing dumb. Why would he get into the logistics of a deal on his competitor’s platform?

it’s possible but nore has said on his podcast several times that as an artist he’s been on a label and he’s been independent...and he prefers being on a label...says it as much as he can and that’s cool...he KNOWS where he stands...joe says one thing then does another that completely sabotages himself

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:yeshrug:

ya this is the crossroads I’m at...I’ve listened with the intent of the show getting better...folks feel like if you listen to the show you MUST enjoy every aspect of it otherwise you hate it...and that’s just not a reasonable opinion...I’ve listened...enjoyed many aspects early on...and was critical of a few...longer I listen...the more critical I become...I’ve invested a lot of time to just bail but would like to see the show reach a new plateau before I become completely bored with it...but the more predictable it becomes the less of a chance there is of that happening
That’s what I’m saying. I don’t expect any show to be firing on all cylinders constantly but it’s the same boring format with this show.

Joe takes a long ass pause. Says something that’s perceived to be insightful. His boys dikk ride him.

I swear I gave this show a chance a few times a year for the past 5 years and and nothing has changed bar Mal being an addition.

Yo what's with the spammers in this thread, are they getting paid or something :dead:
My bad, I didn’t know this thread was exclusively for sucking off Joe.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear I gave this show a chance a few times a year for the past 5 years and and nothing has changed bar Mal being an addition.

if I’m being honest...me being retired coupled with this quarantine shyt is the main reason why I listen to this show as much as I do...it’s getting to a point tho where it’s just more noise in the background...joe is an adult...whether he wins or fails....I’m not obligated to pretend I’m fighting his fight...once he’s not entertaining to me I move on...my main issue and I’ve been consistent in this is the phony/see-thru sanctimonious takes...if they’re gonna try to be serious and informative in spouts then make a real effort to do so...if they can create some genuine serious moments in conjunction with the laughter then they have a real show on their hands

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe really on here kissing Spotify’s ass after trashing them for 3 weeks :mjlol:

The re-up deal is coming soon :mjlit:

“th-th- the stock is up, uh I mean it’s down now, not because of me. Uh not that I have anything to do with it. But we should be celebrated uh...they’re happy they wouldn’t smear me”

He’s damn near crawling back for that deal :hhh:

How do people not see through his BS is beyond me :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
My girl told me to cut this coked up macho man randy savage hulk Hogan mega powers collide sounding ass nikka off!!!:camby:

From the Nore call about 1hr 10mins allllllll the way to sleepers was Joe sweating, screaming making no fukking sense... completely butt hurt that his life is in shambles (literally all his undoing too.. that glass houses shyt was the last straw.. like nikka cmon:mjlol:)

shyts fukkin embarrasing :mjlol:

Then you see all the budden stans praising these incoherent rants AGAIN :mjlol:

Throw in a few buzzwords and new phrases like "different corners of the club" and the dumbass creator n curator ppl are wet over all this ownership bullshyt.. ownership of a damn podcast. Oh wait...

Did I say...

A PODCAST THAT GENERATES 9 FIGURES BROTHER

NOW LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING DUUUUDE CHARLA ISNT 100% OWNER OF THE NETWORK SO HE AINT shyt

IF YOU SAY YOUR PRAYERS AND SLANDER CHARLA YOU TOO CAN BE BROKE WITH "MORALS" LIKE ME BROTHER

ALLLL MY LITTLE CREATORMANIACS

w_hjdY.gif
:mjlol:

This shyt does seem a bit like WWE tho, Joe is a seasoned scripted reality tv actor and Charlamagne a Hollywood weirdo so it makes sense, keep Nore out of that shyt though :ufdup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt does seem a bit like WWE tho, Joe is a seasoned scripted reality tv actor and Charlamagne a Hollywood weirdo so it makes sense, keep Nore out of that shyt though

they’re all grimy/funny-style nikkas...nore and joe are at least entertaining and seem more genuine in their media personalities for the better part (joe has his fake moments tho)...have never found CTG’s on-air “personality” to be entertaining but he’s made some better moves which I can respect objectively and was moving well behind the scenes til that case came back to haunt him...as someone alluded to in another thread...sometimes it helps to have a machine behind you until you don’t need it

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
How can you now push this narrative about Spotify and Joe should be celebrating and all this bs about people missed shyt when you drown any speck of positivity in your narcissistic rants? How can you be surprised?

And this shyt about people shouldn't be making jokes because it's a smear campaign? Well 1st, its not a smear campaign. Yall niccas just said 2 secs ago if the problem is being caught with a gun as a athlete or whatever then don't put yourself in a position where you're somewhere that you need a gun. Same rules apply. Dont put yourself in a position with certain women over and over where you get in your manipulative & toxic bag (together at times). Dont put yourself in a position when you "joke" about jacking your dog off while you actively touch someone else's dog and apparently let your partner see you doing so too.

And not only that but you can't get butthurt about niccas letting the jokes fly when this is right up your alley when its not about you or you're not in your feelings lol.

Anyways, :mjlol: @ this nicca Mal tryna take a 2-4 weeks vacation if it was up to him and reduce the pod back to once a week. A true nicca :lolbron:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe is killing me with this fake pro black angle. The story about Bill Simmons not hiring blacks and saying they’re basically not good enough for his platform dropped, and he said he didn’t want to speak on it. Only because he thought a huge Spotify check was coming.

Charlamagne isn’t a black man worth protecting or sparing. He was anti-black for a decade, if not longer, and then tried to even crossover to the conservatives with Tami Lahren for a bag. He’s a c00n. Joe is acting like he’s trying to spare him because he’s a black man but it’s more so about business at the end of the day. I would’ve burned Charlamagne all the way up and not looked back.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
you could and you should but it’s gonna be empty...I tried listening a couple times...it’s dry man...and the callers he be having are funny but not in a good way lol

Is that one DJ nicca still on there? I feel like somebody said he left a while back. If so, then yeah, its a no go. Star need somebody to bounce shyt off of, even if its not very often. That would be the equivalent of somebody locking Joe into a room by himself with a mic and just letting him run wild for 3 hours :pachaha: