The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:

That’s what I’m saying. I don’t expect any show to be firing on all cylinders constantly but it’s the same boring format with this show.

Joe takes a long ass pause. Says something that’s perceived to be insightful. His boys dikk ride him.

I swear I gave this show a chance a few times a year for the past 5 years and and nothing has changed bar Mal being an addition.

My bad, I didn’t know this thread was exclusively for sucking off Joe.

:dahell:

Weren't even talking about you. It was all the hysterical shyt a few pages back :mjlol:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Nore is always the fun and playful rapper personality, but I wish he would’ve gotten on his old thugged out shyt for a minute there to be like - “Joe, I see what you doing and I don’t appreciate your fukking tone right now, my nig...relax and handle your business.”

While we don’t know the specifics of Drink Champs’ deals, they’ve had multiple over the last 5 years between CBS, Tidal, Revolt and now this iHeart thing. I imagine DJ EFN understands the business side of the podcast world a bit more than Nore does, so I wish he would’ve been on to answer Joe’s nosy ass questions.

Would be good if Joe had someone on in-person who could discuss/debate him on this whole shyt and break it all down without letting Joe go off the rails and switching the convo 100 times.
Whenever guests be talking business or simple economics it goes over Nore’s head a lot with the confused look, maybe its cause hes inebriated all the time but he doesn’t strike me as the brightest. DJ EFN has to streamline the subject often

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Switch

All Star
Daps
Joe really on here kissing Spotify’s ass after trashing them for 3 weeks :mjlol:

The re-up deal is coming soon :mjlit:

“th-th- the stock is up, uh I mean it’s down now, not because of me. Uh not that I have anything to do with it. But we should be celebrated uh...they’re happy they wouldn’t smear me”

He’s damn near crawling back for that deal :hhh:

How do people not see through his BS is beyond me :mjlol:

Joe would look like a fool if that happens given what’s he’s said about them last few episodes.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe is killing me with this fake pro black angle. The story about Bill Simmons not hiring blacks and saying they’re basically not good enough for his platform dropped, and he said he didn’t want to speak on it. Only because he thought a huge Spotify check was coming.

yes yes yes yes yes...crazy shyt is in hindsight he had the ammo to speak on it but only used it when it was self-serving...little shyt like this maaan

...tried to even crossover to the conservatives with Tami Lahren for a bag. He’s a c00n.

man without a country...the type to do/say whatever to get ahead...very shrewd...not gonna act like I know him but from how he’s presented himself...he’s 1000% for himself but in the worst way...I expect every man to move for himself/his family...but you don’t have to burn ppl to do so...he comes across as the type who does it even when he doesn’t need to

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I try to give Joe Budden a chance every now and again but it’s just him ranting about nothing and his buddies blowing him (pause). Where’s the debate? Where are the disagreements?

Joe: “This is what I think.”

Mal and Rory: “You’re right Joe.”

WTF? Who wants to listen to that for 4 hours straight? And fukk Charlamange The Rapist too and his CAC stooge. At least he used to have a somewhat funny podcast at one point.

Both Joe and Lenard are as bad as each other. It’s like listening to a rapist and a Kiddy fiddler trying to take the moral high ground over each other.
Budden, Charlemagne and maybe AK, together would have been the craziest podcast ever.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yes yes yes yes yes...crazy shyt is in hindsight he had the ammo to speak on it but only used it when it was self-serving...little shyt like this maaan
I peeped that when it happened. He went out of his way to say he didn’t want to talk about it. That’s how I know he’s not really pro-black, only when it’s convenient.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that one DJ nicca still on there? I feel like somebody said he left a while back. If so, then yeah, its a no go. Star need somebody to bounce shyt off of, even if its not very often. That would be the equivalent of somebody locking Joe into a room by himself with a mic and just letting him run wild for 3 hours :pachaha:

I’ve listened to it 3x at best during the last year and it sounds like some chic who’s on a phone...I’m not sure if she’s actually there with him and then just random bum ass ppl calling in saying WHATEVER lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I peeped that when it happened. He went out of his way to say he didn’t want to talk about it. That’s how I know he’s not really pro-black, only when it’s convenient.

oh I remember...there’s MANY instances of this

it was disgusting listening to him and mal connect damn near every black plight in this country the last few years to his little bullshyt with spotify

discussions like this make me realize it’s not even worth sticking around for the cheap laughs...it’s gonna get to the point where now I have no excuse listening to this shyt...I’m at the point where I’m pretty much listening out of forced habit smh

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Budden, Charlemagne and maybe AK, together would have been the craziest podcast ever.
Sadly we like to tear each other down rather than build together. Fighting over the crumbs dropped down to us.

Every other group understands the importance of group economics but us.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh I remember...there’s MANY instances of this

it was disgusting listening to him and mal connect damn near every black plight in this country the last few years to his little bullshyt with spotify

discussions like this make me realize it’s not even worth sticking around for the cheap laughs...it’s gonna get to the point where now I have no excuse listening to this shyt...I’m at the point where I’m pretty much listening out of forced habit smh
just watch the video compilations by zay97 and loaded clips, those are focused on jokes