The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has been hit or miss in the past but he’s been consistent as of late. Maybe he needs a better co-host to bounce off of. It’s rare one person can carry a podcast/broadcast solo (Bill Burr)... but hey to each his own.
Star been the same nikka for 30 years

He's funny in small doses. That shyt gets old fast

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If content is king, Joe will always be a pawn.

Stop crying already and create some shyt since you supposed to be this almighty voice for the creators.
That’s his problem. He thinks sitting and talking to someone is an actual creative endeavor.
Joe sound smart to dumb people.
Facts. That describes both he and Charlamagne’s content. Same people who were hanging on to every word that Dame Dash spoke and think Master P is more successful than Jay-Z

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
@O.Red im only here vía The Star Report and these dog diddling allegations. I came in here to hear Joe’s rebuttal.

He spent:

5mins playing those annoying sound effects.

An hour ranting about some trash ass music.

Only half way through did he address the allegations and Charlamange taking shots.

It was literally a chore listening to him and his stooges giggle like some ho ass nikkas.

Admittedly I listen to his pod maybe once or twice a year just to see if it has improved but it’s the same boring format. Maybe there are some episodes where child bearing hips Mal isn’t acting like a cornball. Maybe Rory isn’t another annoying culture vulture.

I just refuse to invest the time to find out. He’s just incredibly boring. How he’s fooled people into thinking he’s insightful is beyond me.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't listen to the show to be saying this

Every week them nikkas disagree with, roast and ridicule Joe. It's a running joke that Mal too cool to agree with them nikkas on anything. Joe and Rory yell at each other at least once a month...

ehh you might be being a little bit disingenuous...joe is sometimes self-deprecating with his humor in which case he’ll sit back and entertain certain jokes from mal and rory...but when he’s in pretend-serious mode and they attempt to actually engage him in serious debate is when he gets extremely sensitive and starts switching points and muddling the argument and then claims they’re “too stupid” to understand “how his mind works” blah blah blah lol

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@O.Red im only here vía The Star Report and these dog diddling allegations. I came in here to hear Joe’s rebuttal.

He spent:

5mins playing those annoying sound effects.

An hour ranting about some trash ass music.

Only half way through did he address the allegations and Charlamange taking shots.

It was literally a chore listening to him and his stooges giggle like some ho ass nikkas.

Admittedly I listen to his pod maybe once or twice a year just to see if it has improved but it’s the same boring format. Maybe there are some episodes where child bearing hips Mal isn’t acting like a cornball. Maybe Rory isn’t another annoying culture vulture.

I just refuse to invest the time to find out. He’s just incredibly boring. How he’s fooled people into thinking he’s insightful is beyond me.
:manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Fam, NORE's DNA is built for bad deals :heh:

He was acting like he didn't even know certain terms of his own shyt :laff:

"Oh y'all ain't getting splits over there? Ads? Features? Video components? Word?" :mjpls:

Joe exposed that janky ass deal :wow:
Why couldn’t he have that convo in private? nikka Joe deserves his ass whooped again. Thus the same nikka who went on Math Hoffa’s show carrying himself like he was Jay Z or some shyt. Joe reels people in because he can be a cool nikka but this nikka has other parts of his personality that’s trash as fukk.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh you might be being a little bit disingenuous...joe is sometimes self-deprecating with his humor in which case he’ll sit back and entertain certain jokes from mal and rory...but when he’s in pretend-serious mode and they attempt to actually engage him in serious debate is when he gets extremely sensitive and starts switching points and muddling the argument and then claims they’re “too stupid” to understand “how his mind works” blah blah blah lol
What you just said don't contradict anything I just said:russ:

Both statements are true:russ:

If you're implying Joe is manipulative he definitely is but that don't mean them nikkas also dont disagree all the time

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If you're implying Joe is manipulative he definitely is but that don't mean them nikkas also dont disagree all the time

ya you don’t understand nuanced points or are just purposely pretending not to

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just refuse to invest the time to find out.

ya this is the crossroads I’m at...I’ve listened with the intent of the show getting better...folks feel like if you listen to the show you MUST enjoy every aspect of it otherwise you hate it...and that’s just not a reasonable opinion...I’ve listened...enjoyed many aspects early on...and was critical of a few...longer I listen...the more critical I become...I’ve invested a lot of time to just bail but would like to see the show reach a new plateau before I become completely bored with it...but the more predictable it becomes the less of a chance there is of that happening

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why couldn’t he have that convo in private? nikka Joe deserves his ass whooped again. Thus the same nikka who went on Math Hoffa’s show carrying himself like he was Jay Z or some shyt. Joe reels people in because he can be a cool nikka but this nikka has other parts of his personality that’s trash as fukk.
The way he did Math and his crew during that interview was foul. He was really big timing them and come to find out he can’t even handle his own business correctly.

They disagree on trivial BS. When it’s anything to do with business or a serious topic, they go along to get along. How else can you explain them letting him ramble for hours at a time uninterrupted about something that impacts their livelihood?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They disagree on trivial BS. When it’s anything to do with business or a serious topic, they go along to get along. How else can you explain them letting him ramble for hours at a time uninterrupted about something that impacts their livelihood?

I tried to say the same thing to him...maybe he’ll receive it better from you

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam, NORE's DNA is built for bad deals :heh:

He was acting like he didn't even know certain terms of his own shyt :laff:

"Oh y'all ain't getting splits over there? Ads? Features? Video components? Word?" :mjpls:

Joe exposed that janky ass deal :wow:
Nore is clearly playing dumb. Why would he get into the logistics of a deal on his competitor’s platform?