The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My girl told me to cut this coked up macho man randy savage hulk Hogan mega powers collide sounding ass nikka off!!!:camby:

From the Nore call about 1hr 10mins allllllll the way to sleepers was Joe sweating, screaming making no fukking sense... completely butt hurt that his life is in shambles (literally all his undoing too.. that glass houses shyt was the last straw.. like nikka cmon:mjlol:)

shyts fukkin embarrasing :mjlol:

Then you see all the budden stans praising these incoherent rants AGAIN :mjlol:

Throw in a few buzzwords and new phrases like "different corners of the club" and the dumbass creator n curator ppl are wet over all this ownership bullshyt.. ownership of a damn podcast. Oh wait...

Did I say...

A PODCAST THAT GENERATES 9 FIGURES BROTHER

NOW LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING DUUUUDE CHARLA ISNT 100% OWNER OF THE NETWORK SO HE AINT shyt

IF YOU SAY YOUR PRAYERS AND SLANDER CHARLA YOU TOO CAN BE BROKE WITH "MORALS" LIKE ME BROTHER

ALLLL MY LITTLE CREATORMANIACS

w_hjdY.gif
:mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Would be good if Joe had someone on in-person who could discuss/debate him on this whole shyt and break it all down without letting Joe go off the rails and switching the convo 100 times.
The problem with joe is that he gets aggressive when people try to explain why he's wrong. You get outburst like with that parks shyt.

Joe's head is in the right place but he's going about the situation entirely wrong. He cant understand that he's not gonna be able to flip a free podcast into a quick $70 million. When you hear him talk about how he should get 70 million if Rogan got 300 million but fails to understand how his situation is different than Rogan's situation, you see where his mind is.

Joe doesn't understand that he NEEDS ways to earn revenue off the podcast. He doesn't wanna put his shyt behind a paywall like patreon, he doesn't wanna consider bringing in advertisements or sponsors. He doesn't wanna give up any ownership of the podcast but is asking for ownership of whoever's looking to sign him.

I'd agree with everything he's saying and his asking price of $70 million if he allowed ads and had sponsors for the podcast.

He needs to get off this egotistical mentality and get the bag, dude is leaving so much money on the table, literally hurting the value of his brand by not seeking different revenue streams.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe's head is in the right place but he's going about the situation entirely wrong. He cant understand that he's not gonna be able to flip a free podcast into a quick $70 million. When you hear him talk about how he should get 70 million if Rogan got 300 million but fails to understand how his situation is different than Rogan's situation, you see where his mind is.

his problem is he all over the place...he says the right shyt but then goes about it entirely the wrong way...I put that part in bold...because when they first spoke on the rogan deal on the podcast he literally acknowledged the time rogan put into establishing his podcast/audience etc...and stated that the JBP was only 5 years in and still had a way to go...BUT despite him saying that me and a few others in that thread already knew dude was gonna act an ass about that money and just wasn’t gonna let it go...and ppl were arguing up and down saying it wasn’t about the money blah blah blah...yet here we are smh...dude is a mess smh

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
you could and you should but it’s gonna be empty...I tried listening a couple times...it’s dry man...and the callers he be having are funny but not in a good way lol
It has been hit or miss in the past but he’s been consistent as of late. Maybe he needs a better co-host to bounce off of. It’s rare one person can carry a podcast/broadcast solo (Bill Burr)... but hey to each his own.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
How can you sit and listen to a nikka some y’all hate for 3+ hours :mjlol:

Some nikkas starting to listen to just to hate just like women watch reality shows to do the same
I try to give Joe Budden a chance every now and again but it’s just him ranting about nothing and his buddies blowing him (pause). Where’s the debate? Where are the disagreements?

Joe: “This is what I think.”

Mal and Rory: “You’re right Joe.”

WTF? Who wants to listen to that for 4 hours straight? And fukk Charlamange The Rapist too and his CAC stooge. At least he used to have a somewhat funny podcast at one point.

Both Joe and Lenard are as bad as each other. It’s like listening to a rapist and a Kiddy fiddler trying to take the moral high ground over each other.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I try to give Joe Budden a chance every now and again but it’s just him ranting about nothing and his buddies blowing him (pause). Where’s the debate? Where are the disagreements?

Joe: “This is what I think.”

Mal and Rory: “You’re right Joe.”

You don't listen to the show to be saying this

Every week them nikkas disagree with, roast and ridicule Joe. It's a running joke that Mal too cool to agree with them nikkas on anything. Joe and Rory yell at each other at least once a month

What I find funny is that every week there manages to be 2-3 "Y'all nikkas listen to this?:ld: how y'all listen to these nikkas twice a week?:ld:they aint even funny:ld:couldn't be me. Nope not me:ld:" nikkas in this thread:mjlol:

How y'all keep finding your way in here?:russ:

Last edited: