The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't feel the way he was trying to play NORE. Just like i didnt feel the way he was trying to play TMZ dude.

Charlemagne told joe it's not cool to diss eachother than throws shots? Snake shyt. Bytch behavior.

Joe throwing passive aggressive shots at people not caring who becomes collateral damage of his dispute? And then hiding behind the "it's all out of love, I'm just trying to give the info to creators."? Corny shyt.

They are both acting corny as fukk. No fukking class. Now if budden gets a new deal they are gonna debate for 2 to 3 years about who is doing the best financially. Like kids would...

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I didn't feel the way he was trying to play NORE. Just like i didnt feel the way he was trying to play TMZ dude.

Charlemagne told joe it's not cool to diss eachother than throws shots? Snake shyt. Bytch behavior.

Joe throwing passive aggressive shots at people not caring who becomes collateral damage of his dispute? And then hiding behind the "it's all out of love, I'm just trying to give the info to creators."? Corny shyt.

They are both acting corny as fukk. No fukking class. Now if budden gets a new deal they are gonna debate for 2 to 3 years about who is doing the best financially. Like kids would...
Nore is always the fun and playful rapper personality, but I wish he would’ve gotten on his old thugged out shyt for a minute there to be like - “Joe, I see what you doing and I don’t appreciate your fukking tone right now, my nig...relax and handle your business.”

While we don’t know the specifics of Drink Champs’ deals, they’ve had multiple over the last 5 years between CBS, Tidal, Revolt and now this iHeart thing. I imagine DJ EFN understands the business side of the podcast world a bit more than Nore does, so I wish he would’ve been on to answer Joe’s nosy ass questions.

Would be good if Joe had someone on in-person who could discuss/debate him on this whole shyt and break it all down without letting Joe go off the rails and switching the convo 100 times.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry but I don’t get the appeal of this podcast. Joe Budden isn’t as interesting as he thinks he is. His stooges are just as uninteresting and unfunny. Not hating, I just don’t get it. 4 hours? Nah. The Star Report is far more entertaining. I should make an official thread for it.

you could and you should but it’s gonna be empty...I tried listening a couple times...it’s dry man...and the callers he be having are funny but not in a good way lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nore is always the fun and playful rapper personality, but I wish he would’ve gotten on his old thugged out shyt for a minute there to be like - “Joe, I see what you doing and I don’t appreciate your fukking tone right now, my nig...relax and handle your business.”

While we don’t know the specifics of Drink Champs’ deals, they’ve had multiple over the last 5 years between CBS, Tidal, Revolt and now this iHeart thing. I imagine DJ EFN understands the business side of the podcast world a bit more than Nore does, so I wish he would’ve been on to answer Joe’s nosy ass questions.

Would be good if Joe had someone on in-person who could discuss/debate him on this whole shyt and break it all down without letting Joe go off the rails and switching the convo 100 times.
Fam, NORE's DNA is built for bad deals :heh:

He was acting like he didn't even know certain terms of his own shyt :laff:

"Oh y'all ain't getting splits over there? Ads? Features? Video components? Word?" :mjpls:

Joe exposed that janky ass deal :wow:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Him going on about ads was pointless.

No CTG didn’t reveal all the details of the deal publicly. Simply because he doesn't have to.

Joe operates by wanting to be completely transparent with his audience and thats fine for him, not everyone is going to do that nor should they.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Episode was fun. I enjoyed the hell outta it
My girl told me to cut this coked up macho man randy savage hulk Hogan mega powers collide sounding ass nikka off!!!:camby:

From the Nore call about 1hr 10mins allllllll the way to sleepers was Joe sweating, screaming making no fukking sense... completely butt hurt that his life is in shambles (literally all his undoing too.. that glass houses shyt was the last straw.. like nikka cmon:mjlol:)

shyts fukkin embarrasing :mjlol:

Then you see all the budden stans praising these incoherent rants AGAIN :mjlol:

Throw in a few buzzwords and new phrases like "different corners of the club" and the dumbass creator n curator ppl are wet over all this ownership bullshyt.. ownership of a damn podcast. Oh wait...

Did I say...

A PODCAST THAT GENERATES 9 FIGURES BROTHER

NOW LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING DUUUUDE CHARLA ISNT 100% OWNER OF THE NETWORK SO HE AINT shyt

IF YOU SAY YOUR PRAYERS AND SLANDER CHARLA YOU TOO CAN BE BROKE WITH "MORALS" LIKE ME BROTHER

ALLLL MY LITTLE CREATORMANIACS

w_hjdY.gif