The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This is for black people while he sits with a two white guys engaged to black women that constantly talk and denigrate how black men live from any and everything including how said black men deal with their enemies and loved ones.

That AVI alone shows why you should commit that, gtfoh :camby:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I could be wrong but I kinda hear in Rory voice how he over all this shyt lol
I thought so too. Early on especially I forget the exchange but he seemed to push back some against some of Joe's talking points and pointing out where he's wrong.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yea they were giving Kaz a cut even when he didn’t show up. Even tried to make concessions so he can still his own freelancing shyt and flagrant. Like I said Kaz must be sick right now because flagrant2 is out of here...

funny enough, Joe and Schulz are very much alike with how they view ownership and about not needing corporate money :russ:

My issue with the Kaz situation was how they refused to talk about it for weeks. All that "a$$hole army" & "we family" and they couldn't even bother to tell the listeners why Kaz was missing. Then when they finally came clean, it was some throw away bullshyt at the end of the podcast. :beli:

I'm pulling for Budden. Hopefully they announce where the show is headed before they leave Spotify

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Joe and Charlemagne going back and forth over bestiality and abusing women allegations

C87xx6T_d.webp

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: