The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It dosent mean shyt ...he'll be fine if nikkas wanna believe everything they hear ...then I'll stop talking I know what to believe and I know what is some bullshyt . Notice when gave tahiry that work we haven't heard from her .....

It don't mean nothing to his fans but it do mean something to the people who can broker a potential deal with Budden. No company wants to see headlines about how they made a deal with an abuser. Joe's gotta find a way to get past that because jerking his dog off is what his name is mainly associated with now.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Revolt Podcast Network 50/50 joint venture with Diddy... this is what I’d like to see Joe announce. Sadly think this moment has passed :russ:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the thing. If Joe (and you) are going to hold Charlamagne for his joint venture or whatever with iHeart, y'all gotta keep the same energy for people that Joe constantly dikkrides. All of the Master P clips, Diddy props, Jay-Z verses talking that shyt, etc.

At one point or another, and to this day to a degree even, those men have entered into joint ventures that's increased their own individual wealth while at the same time, bringing money to the "man's company". And somehow, they were all still able to build their own shyt on the side without any fukkery.

True story. Joe keeps overlooking the fact that absolutely none of the people he admires jumped directly to saying they own everything. They got there by using partnerships and deals where they made money for themselves AND their partners to build capital, resources, and reputation to do their own thing. Joe is out here acting like he's trying to skip to the last part.

Joe done used a couple of buzzwords that people believe in (because, in fairness, they are valid issues) to overlook his bad business. Even if Spotify were his ideal company (black owned, small corporate structure, forthcoming with data), he STILL wasn't getting the deal he wanted out of them. Breh is out here proposing that he get eight to nine figures for a podcast with little to no way to generate revenue.

Daps
It don't mean nothing to his fans but it do mean something to the people who can broker a potential deal with Budden. No company wants to see headlines about how they made a deal with an abuser. Joe's gotta find a way to get past that because jerking his dog off is what his name is mainly associated with now.

Yeah okay :beli:. If that's the case people need to stop working with kanye west . He got a lot of flagrant shyt going on. The GAP didn't have to ink that deal with him. It's not like his music is good anymore. People have worked with troubled business before Soo....

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
True story. Joe keeps overlooking the fact that absolutely none of the people he admires jumped directly to saying they own everything. They got there by using partnerships and deals where they made money for themselves AND their partners to build capital, resources, and reputation to do their own thing. Joe is out here acting like he's trying to skip to the last part.

Joe done used a couple of buzzwords that people believe in (because, in fairness, they are valid issues) to overlook his bad business. Even if Spotify were his ideal company (black owned, small corporate structure, forthcoming with data), he STILL wasn't getting the deal he wanted out of them. Breh is out here proposing that he get eight to nine figures for a podcast with little to no way to generate revenue.
Word. Joe’s trying to press Nore and sound smarter than him on this call asking about ad revenue and whatever else while laughing at him. It just comes off as tasteless, and makes him look like a bitter hater (per usual).

He is also the victim and a step ahead of the game throughout this podcast...per usual.
:yawn:

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Joe tapping out to Spotify:russ:

U peeped that too, right? Lol. The last 2 Eps, it's been "I can't wait to get off this God forsaken platform" and "fukk dis shyt, don't listen to us here but shoutout to all the Youtube listeners" and today he slid in that quick shoutout to "Spotify listeners" lol

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how Parks checked Joe low key lmao

Joe was playing with dogs penises and it’s nasty

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I never thought I’d skip an episode but I never listened to Wednesday’s episode and I’m not overly compelled to listen to this one based off the feedback so far. That’s unfortunate because this was my favorite podcast at one point. However, based on the last month of episodes, along with how they’ve been handling everything is making me not even wanna listen anymore.
Nah breh that last hour or so is where it's at.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Yeah okay :beli:. If that's the case people need to stop working with kanye west . He got a lot of flagrant shyt going on. The GAP didn't have to ink that deal with him. It's not like his music is good anymore. People have worked with troubled business before Soo....
Kanye more talented than Joe even tho hes arguably jus as crazy albeit in different ways :lolbron: plus Kanye is an icon wit millions of dedicated fans who history has shown is willin to follow n PAY no matter what venture he dips into meanwhile Joe refuses ads on his podcast thats free to play

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Kanye more talented than Joe even tho hes arguably jus as crazy albeit in different ways :lolbron: plus Kanye is an icon wit millions of dedicated fans who history has shown is willin to follow n PAY no matter what venture he dips into meanwhile Joe refuses ads on his podcast thats free to play
Fam been going crazy in this thread. He's compared Joe to Kanye and Dave Chappelle :dead: