The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Daps
Charlamagne and Joe could be doing all of this on purpose lol. I mean they do work together sometimes. They both have crazy dirt out here on each other so why wouldn’t they play it up for some promo? I mean it’s working in their favor pretty much. As much as people are shytting on Joe right now, look at how much people are talking about him now. People out here aren’t caring much about what the publicity look like these days as long as they get publicity.

They have been three bumpy roads before . Joe will be fine . It funny how nikkas think every episode is a suppose to be a classic or nikka come in to bash the podcast. Funny thing is your still listening. I remember when they went threw the Drake views shyt and people said some of the same things they saying "he's outer here nobody want to listen to talk about Drake falling off even thoe he was right ...he's Drake has power to get him out here etc etc " .
They flaws personally is what makes the show .

Matter of fact if Joe does a deal it will be the same nikkas in the thread tearing it apart and comparing his deal to ctha Gods deal . When Joe has said he attempting to do something different. Joe is in a position were he can't win for losing .

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::russ:
Here's the thing. If Joe (and you) are going to hold Charlamagne for his joint venture or whatever with iHeart, y'all gotta keep the same energy for people that Joe constantly dikkrides. All of the Master P clips, Diddy props, Jay-Z verses talking that shyt, etc.

At one point or another, and to this day to a degree even, those men have entered into joint ventures that's increased their own individual wealth while at the same time, bringing money to the "man's company". And somehow, they were all still able to build their own shyt on the side without any fukkery.

Both your last posts are on point my dude... Joe is too conflicted to be a strong businessman - it is focus, ego, execution, creativity, relationships you all need to have in check and balanced.

Half the battle can be won by exploiting the same system that is broken to get what you want so you have more control. Jay, Diddy, Kanye have all done this. This isn’t for everyone though. He is now comparing himself to Magneto... bruh just get your deal done. It’s too much

I wouldn’t be surprised if JPB goes to Patreon at some point and then Joe starts beefing with Patreon :russ:. Even when you’re independent you still have to work within systems...

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
3:54:28

klbVsQM.gif

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
They have been three bumpy roads before . Joe will be fine . It funny how nikkas think every episode is a suppose to be a classic or nikka come in to bash the podcast. Funny thing is your still listening. I remember when they went threw the Drake views shyt and people said some of the same things they saying "he's outer here nobody want to listen to talk about Drake falling off even thoe he was right ...he's Drake has power to get him out here etc etc " .
They flaws personally is what makes the show .

Matter of fact if Joe does a deal it will be the same nikkas in the thread tearing it apart and comparing his deal to ctha Gods deal . When Joe has said he attempting to do something different. Joe is in a position were he can't win for losing .

Having a wrong opinion on Drake is not in the same tier as being a dog abuser, wife beater, and drug user. Come on bruh.

Daps
Here's the thing. If Joe (and you) are going to hold Charlamagne for his joint venture or whatever with iHeart, y'all gotta keep the same energy for people that Joe constantly dikkrides. All of the Master P clips, Diddy props, Jay-Z verses talking that shyt, etc.

At one point or another, and to this day to a degree even, those men have entered into joint ventures that's increased their own individual wealth while at the same time, bringing money to the "man's company". And somehow, they were all still able to build their own shyt on the side without any fukkery.

I can keep the same energy for people who want different things. It the same with dame dash he has his own shyt that he owns . Everybody dosent want to do business they have side ventures and those side ventures they only own 50 precent . Everybody dosent do business with with the same thing in mind . No I'm not letting Spotify take 50 percent from the people around me and their side ventures ...HELL no. Every businesses man is not going to do business the same ...which is coo

Daps
Unless you know the details of CTG's deal, there's nothing to spit on. Char kept his cool behind the scenes for months and got the deal he wanted. Joe has ranted publicly and in two weeks he stands to be without a deal for the podcast and worth less value than before the negotiations began. Until further details pop off, those are the facts for now.

Again, the future deal doesn't have to be with Spotify. You think other potential business partners are lining up to work with Joe after he's burnt bridges with Complex and Spotify and has a trail of dog, domestic, and drug abuse lurking behind him? He might get a deal still, but it won't be as lucrative as it could have been if he had just negotiated intelligently and kept his ego in check.

Yeah I think he will get a deal . It was his idea for the complex show and they kept the show ...if it was a bad idea they would have just scraped the show . Spotify also wanted to control what they say because you give shyt up when you just looked at things from a money prespective . Joe meet his goals as did Spotify . Thing got weird after they signed plus wanting to own ventures outside of Spotify . Joe will be fine it's been may other times that wasn't go back in the day on the podcast . Like parks said "y'all act like we don't have a plan " :rudy:

Daps
Having a wrong opinion on Drake is not in the same tier as being a dog abuser, wife beater, and drug user. Come on bruh.

It dosent mean shyt ...he'll be fine if nikkas wanna believe everything they hear ...then I'll stop talking I know what to believe and I know what is some bullshyt . Notice when gave tahiry that work we haven't heard from her .....