The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Anybody see this stuff having lasting effects on the pod?

How can Joe talk reckless about people and situations after this?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
he’s a narcissist liar he is already playing it off so it shouldn’t effect the podcast once it blows over
Ehh I hope so, but it’s hard to have smoke for logic when this type of stuff is made public about you

every time Joe says something about someone they’re going to reference this stuff

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh I hope so, but it’s hard to have smoke for logic when this type of stuff is made public about you

every time Joe says something about someone they’re going to reference this stuff

he just called 69 the worse human ever on today’s podcast after being accused of killing babies, beating multiple women and being to addicted to drugs and alcohol to take care of his baby this week.

trust me he’ll brush this off once the heat is off and act like people are crazy and lying if they bring up his shyt.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
he just called 69 the worse human ever on today’s podcast after being accused of killing babies, beating multiple women and being to addicted to drugs and alcohol to take care of his baby this week.

trust me he’ll brush this off once the heat is off and act like people are crazy and lying if they bring up his shyt.
That’s an easy stance. The whole world has smoke for 69

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I think they’ll be ok. They better get the paid back on track though because this last one was super trash lol, The other guys are not good without Joe like I said before. That whole conversation about some chick saying Odell wanted her to shyt on his chest or whatever was not needed at all, the 69 shyt was :russell: Whatever else they were talking about after that was super :russell: Joe tuning out didn’t help them at all cause Rory has to force it to try and be funny, Mal just be talking, and Parks be on the ad libs. If they get Joe out of here who’s next to blow? I really don’t know.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Joe ain’t innocent

but them custody battles can get nasty. All sorts of wild accusations come up, especially when you trying to prove one is unfit.
Yep and I've been on the end of an ugly split where a bytch just straight up lied on me. That shyt will have you fuming.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
joe jerks off his dogs=nikkas finding all types of articles and videos to substantiate it

charlamagne actually does what joe claims to be fighting for=nikkas emphatically criticizing the deal with no real knowledge of said deal

when certain nikkas on the booth stan...they stan well :wow:
Sir you are doing the Samething by saying cthagod is doing what joe claims but you have no knowledge of his deal.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yep and I've been on the end of an ugly split where a bytch just straight up lied on me. That shyt will have you fuming.
I got a cousin going thru some custody chit and this nicca makes up all types of lies and stories about his ex wife and her family to try to keep her from seeing their son.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I got a cousin going thru some custody chit and this nicca makes up all types of lies and stories about his ex wife and her family to try to keep her from seeing their son.
shyt normal. When I saw the "open mouth kisses his son" in that document, I knew she was on some fukk shyt most likely. But dog, I'd hate to be a judge who has to decide on these cases all the time. That shyt would suck.