The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I just kno Parks don’t fukk with Mal at all. Not saying he hate him but I know Parks feel a certain way after Joe said Mal didn’t want him on the pod.

That period when Joe didn’t speak was the worst stretch since that yesjulz rant

edit: shyt the worst stretch ever. Mal don’t got it lol

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I just kno Parks don’t fukk with Mal at all. Not saying he hate him but I know Parks feel a certain way after Joe said Mal didn’t want him on the pod.

That period when Joe didn’t speak was the worst stretch since that yesjulz rant

edit: shyt the worst stretch ever. Mal don’t got it lol

damn when was this n what was the energy on the pod after he said it

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
My favorite part about the dog shyt was... black twitter was saying white people are gonna cancel him and yadda yadda

but white people actually grope their dogs and would support this joke shyt :yeshrug: it shows the huge disconnect in understanding between races (not that its some normal shyt) ... a wild amount of white people actually jerk their dogs off... even though I think Joe was 70% joking. Probably just grabbed his pitbulls dikk :mjlol: you can go look up white people actually jerking their dogs off to completion. That's one of the punchlines of the joke that went over people's heads. That Joe is nasty as fukk just like these white people and his rebuttal is "WHAT HE CANT GET BACKED UP!" that's directly why white people jerk their dogs up.

I'm not justifying the shyt but I'm trying to bridge the gap where people are confused about the situation

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The "pump it up" dog dikk jokes on twitter got me dying laughing :mjlol:

how could you not laugh especially if you’re a fan of the show? :russ:

they would’ve had these same type of jokes on the pod if it was anyone else...truth be damned

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
joe jerks off his dogs=nikkas finding all types of articles and videos to substantiate it

charlamagne actually does what joe claims to be fighting for=nikkas emphatically criticizing the deal with no real knowledge of said deal

when certain nikkas on the booth stan...they stan well :wow:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just caught up.

Breh is the fukkery machine that won't stop.

What says the most is that this motherfukker really thought the woman who was about to take him to court ("lawyer papers" ok, breh :mjlol:), and had some wild ass documents drafted was going to jump to his defense ASAP. Brehs ego is on a completely different level. I really don't think he understands that when you're being accused of being controlling and abusive, saying one of your exes didn't defend you well enough isn't helping.

Hate to see breh going out like this, but he engineered this shyt himself. :francis:

He’s delusional. Sad to hear he still has drug problem.