FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Breh youtubers only make 50 cent per 1,000 views
That's not true for all. There's Youtubers making 400-500K a month. I personally know a Youtuber who has like 2 million subs, don't upload that often and lives very comfortably off Youtube and has for years. On average they get paid $3-5 for every 1,000 views. Ranges vary greatly and Youtube does take a nice percentage of your money though.

You can always use socialblade as a rough estimate of their yearly and monthly earnings.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's not true for all. There's Youtubers making 400-500K a month. I personally know a Youtuber who has like 2 million subs, don't upload that often and lives very comfortably off Youtube and has for years. On average they get paid $3-5 for every 1,000 views. Ranges vary greatly and Youtube does take a nice percentage of your money though.

You can always use socialblade as a rough estimate of their yearly and monthly earnings.
I was wrong about the money per 1,000. But I still don’t think he’ll hit that money he would’ve made with the Spotify deal I’ve the same time frame. Just going off the social blade the max he could make is a half million split up with multiple people. That’s a risk to take I guess

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ig live

lol at it him saying its “lawyer papers” and not “court papers”

don’t care if she wrote it in her damn diary

those are some nasty ass allegations that didn’t pop out of nowhere

the fact that she still didn’t defend him even tho they’re now “cordial” speaks volumes and he knows it and that’s why he’s addressing strangers even tho he said he’s not addressing strangers while addressing strangers...I sound like xzibit

:heh: :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Part of me was almost starting to believe those docs were fake but if it was actually real joe got way bigger problems than the dog shyt and it’s weird that people are ignoring that.

I honestly don’t give a fukk about him jerking off his dogs, it sounds funny but it shouldn’t;t the headlining topic when he was accused of being inappropriate with his child, an unfit father, an abuser, and a drug addict. The other shyt about stalking and the maid sounds like some Tyler perry villain shyt. I never thought he got the driver because he was constantly under the influence i thought he got it because of some baller shyt. It’s all starting to get nasty. And the story bout how his last car got stolen with rorys shoes in it. He probably forgot where he left that shyt or crashed it.

Not goood

I thought that story was weird when he told it on the pod. There’s no way joe lives in place that someone could steal his car

Budden seems like the type of person who knows his destination but didnt bother figuring out how to get there, lol. You gotta map out the journey too, not just know the end point. Have boss dreams but be on drugs, wife trash, self sabotage yourself and complain about vacation time even tho u only work 6 hours a week. Lol, he thinks he wants "it" but he really doesnt

this is exactly why the none of his ventures go to the next level. He doesn’t prepare, plan or pay attention to detail.

he’s a great character and a good bullshytter but that only gets you so far

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
^^
Speaking of Gillie, can anyone explain to me Joe's absolute disdain for him?

It always felt personal when he spoke about him. If it wasn't for Mal it coulda went left very quick.

Joe love to pop shyt, the funny thing is Gillie and Wallo ain't speak on his business yet. You know for a fact if the situation was reversed Joe would be woofin' like crazy on the pod.

When Joe and them was talking about Gillie Pod they were respectful as hell, they may have had a few details wrong tho. Gillie got wind that they were talking about their pod got mad and put out a od disrespectful vid, calling mal rory and joe all types of bytches and soft nikkas saying they not street and they soft and all this other shyt. Gillie was extra as hell for no reason. Then he apologized and still called rory a bytch

I think they were getting back to a point where there was respect. Not that it matters, but they still follow each other on IG and still be liking each other's IG posts. Sounds like they gave each other props on denying Tekashi an interview, so who knows? :manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This pod is gonna be painfully censored in the near future.

I complained about this earlier in the thread...you can’t do fake “edgy”...if you’re gonna be edgy then do so unapologetically...being on spotify low key neutered the content...and if joe gets to a point where he starts holding back because he’s afraid of the scrutiny then the show will lose even more appeal imo

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just caught up.

Breh is the fukkery machine that won't stop.

What says the most is that this motherfukker really thought the woman who was about to take him to court ("lawyer papers" ok, breh :mjlol:), and had some wild ass documents drafted was going to jump to his defense ASAP. Brehs ego is on a completely different level. I really don't think he understands that when you're being accused of being controlling and abusive, saying one of your exes didn't defend you well enough isn't helping.

Hate to see breh going out like this, but he engineered this shyt himself. :francis:

Daps
I just caught up.

What says the most is that this motherfukker really thought the woman who was about to take him to court ("lawyer papers" ok, breh :mjlol:), and had some wild ass documents drafted was going to jump to his defense ASAP. Brehs ego is on a completely different level. I really don't think he understands that when you're being accused of being controlling and abusive, saying one of your exes didn't defend you well enough isn't helping.

Hate to see breh going out like this, but he engineered this shyt himself. :francis:

:beli::snoop:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I don't know what's going on but if another Joe x Tahiry 2005 myspace video pops up in on my youtube again :gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:

Yoo I literally just said this. I’ve watched JBP clips and episode on YouTube for years and barely ever get old JBP episodes suggested. Only old pre podcast video I’ve ever been suggested was him and Drake outside while Drake was on the come up. Out of nowhere this week I been seeing all these videos from 9 years ago suggested.

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I just caught up.

Man fukk that if me and baby mama on good terms and some wild shyt like that pop off threatening my bag which fukks up your bag as well. Yeah ima need you to say I ain’t fondle dogs at least. The rest of the shyt is whatever

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man fukk that if me and baby mama on good terms and some wild shyt like that pop off threatening my bag which fukks up your bag as well. Yeah ima need you to say I ain’t fondle dogs at least. The rest of the shyt is whatever

Yeah, what you're saying is right.

However, what in this situation has implied that they're on good terms though, breh? I'm getting the impression that the opposite is true here.