The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Daps
When I seen there was no docket number on those documents i wasn’t reading that chit.

Most people stupid . It's interesting if you don't like Joe then your going to believe everything . I know what I believe and what is some bullshyt as well . Yeah I know he isn't innocent ...but I don't respect people just piling on or bringing up shyt people did 10+ years .

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
A TripleThreat pod wit Rory, Mal and parks w/o joe stepping on them could be a hit :ohhh:

Seems like the transitions were smoother without joe trying to overpower them
That would be worse than a Fresh prince without Will. Budden is also their common denominator. It would be reasonable if it was a breakfast club type of show, but this is really Budden + any of his friends.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
A TripleThreat pod wit Rory, Mal and parks w/o joe stepping on them could be a hit :ohhh:

Nah man they did not do a good job lol. Rory was dying out here, props to him for trying though. They would just bring up shyt that they clai, they don’t care about and just troll through it. Maybe if they do the pod this way Saturday it’ll be better but the Wednesday show was not good.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

No way, they just rush through topics, Joe going on tangents and asking crazy questions and giving off the wall perspectives is what makes the podcast special