The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He been on that Jameson all night listening to Only Human thinking the whole worlds against him

CloseForsakenCanine-size_restricted.gif

This gif is super relevant after reading about how joe gets drunk and vomits and passes out in his car

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
His behaviour and mental state is majorly due to the birds he deals with. IMAGINE listening to this voice and looking at that face 24/7 :smh:

Choose better women Joe, you'll find balance once you do :lift:

Wild shyt is even before he said it, i was thinking "You'll never get Brandy now, nikka! :heh:"

Just get a boring ass chick instead of these chicks that are plugged into the industry.

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyn IG from last night Joe was talmbout.

I know Buddens is a dirtbag, I low key have my own dirtbag moments and that's probably why I enjoy him. But before the issue with the deal, he takes an L for giving her a kid. Calling her a bird brain is an insult to the birds dem. How could you converse with a girl like that?

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Dang the timing couldn't be worse for dude....

If there's hard evidence and the cancel culture gets Joe for beating women I'm not sure any major platform will pick him up or distribute....it could be a wrap for homie...

Which means Gillie will pull ahead for sure in the market

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
^^
Speaking of Gillie, can anyone explain to me Joe's absolute disdain for him?

It always felt personal when he spoke about him. If it wasn't for Mal it coulda went left very quick.

Joe love to pop shyt, the funny thing is Gillie and Wallo ain't speak on his business yet. You know for a fact if the situation was reversed Joe would be woofin' like crazy on the pod.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
^^

It always felt personal when he spoke about him. If it wasn't for Mal it coulda went left very quick.

Joe love to pop shyt, the funny thing is Gillie and Wallo ain't speak on his business yet. You know for a fact if the situation was reversed Joe would be woofin' like crazy on the pod.

When Joe and them was talking about Gillie Pod they were respectful as hell, they may have had a few details wrong tho. Gillie got wind that they were talking about their pod got mad and put out a od disrespectful vid, calling mal rory and joe all types of bytches and soft nikkas saying they not street and they soft and all this other shyt. Gillie was extra as hell for no reason. Then he apologized and still called rory a bytch

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
^^

Gillie started it.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
250K is huge numbers for a podcast wtf :mjtf:
Rogan got nikkas expectations out of whack.
If you doing 250k-300k a few days after your audio been out then you ahead of the field by far. With 2 episodes they do a million a week, chopped up clips and all.

A lot of these podcasts are stuck in the 5 digit range.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
When Joe and them was talking about Gillie Pod they were respectful as hell, they may have had a few details wrong tho. Gillie got wind that they were talking about their pod got mad and put out a od disrespectful vid, calling mal rory and joe all types of bytches and soft nikkas saying they not street and they soft and all this other shyt. Gillie was extra as hell for no reason. Then he apologized and still called rory a bytch
Aaah Gillie be doing too much