The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:mjlol:

at him clocking that Cyn only did the video to make herself look like the innocent party and didn't defend him at all really so he had to come and do it himself.
She had her make up and hair done and made sure the background was all set uP

then proceeded to bird babble I turned it off after 30 seconds :scust:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Budden seems like the type of person who knows his destination but didnt bother figuring out how to get there, lol. You gotta map out the journey too, not just know the end point. Have boss dreams but be on drugs, wife trash, self sabotage yourself and complain about vacation time even tho u only work 6 hours a week. Lol, he thinks he wants "it" but he really doesnt

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Mal gets in his sports take bag :laff: I can see the validity in his points this time but dude just throws out random shyt.

Mike only got 3 MVPs huh :mjgrin:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Those docs were real :patrice:
Even if they are you have to take them with a grain of salt if it was for who gets custody of his son.

This is why breakups with kids involved are terrible. Unless both agree to handle outside of court, it's literal character assassination on both sides. I'm sure they have true facts in them, but I highly doubt a lot of that is 100% fact. Especially when one or each side has a history that's deemed unfit like drugs, or being a video vixen linked to other men.

Perception is reality though :yeshrug:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
See thats why I posted her tweets yesterday because I vaguely remember that Raqi was suppose to be “managing” Cyn’s music career and that was around the time they broke up. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...
What’s her beef with Joe?

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This nikka said he passed on a 8 figure deal because of ownership of a podcast. This nikka talking like this podcast shyt is music royalty. All this I’m a network shyt and his stans dikk eating him got him thinking he Walt Disney. Imagine clowning Spotify because they got your whole crew used Rolex and offered you 8 figure deal. Them YouTube numbers not high enough to be acting like this. This nikka teased the Joe Budden Podcast network with the Mal podcast as the headliner :mjlol:
Best of the luck I just don’t see it with these YouTube numbers.
D14-B11-D4-21-A7-4-AE1-B149-3-EC3410-BC5-D3.png

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
This nikka said he passed on a 8 figure deal because of ownership of a podcast. This nikka talking like this podcast shyt is music royalty. All this I’m a network shyt and his stans dikk eating him got him thinking he Walt Disney. Imagine clowning Spotify because they got your whole crew used Rolex and offered you 8 figure deal. Them YouTube numbers not high enough to be acting like this. This nikka teased the Joe Budden Podcast network with the Mal podcast as the headliner :mjlol:
Best of the luck I just don’t see it with these YouTube numbers.
D14-B11-D4-21-A7-4-AE1-B149-3-EC3410-BC5-D3.png
Those are numbers of small clips from full episodes. Most of the full eps do 250,000 plus

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
They made it seem like the market was gonna keep tanking and everyone was starving.

Let’s say ONE person took their advice to heart and pulled $ out of their 401k, incurred all the taxes and additional fees for an early pull.

THEN they watched the market go right back up and they not only got shorted, :comeon:but took a huge ass loss by pulling it and getting extra taxed :unimpressed:

You can’t defend that shyt that’s downright irresponsible to any listener dumb enough to actually listen to their advice on real shyt.
Imagine that person needed to fukkin eat and take care of their family. Imagine that one person couldn’t pay their mortgage. I don’t need to listen to joe budden podcast for advice. I see people on real life have to make those types of decisions. Everybody not rich and with these helluva nest eggs like you coli fellas.